What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nothing's wrong with them, just the more I look at it, I don't even know if I want it anymore.

It could be the red tongue.

People wanted better "leather"

i'll be rocking mine this summer :smokin
honestly true blues leather wasnt that bad just a bit stiff. there was a time where jordan retros seemed like they were made out of ceramic toilet seat parts

it was that narrow *** toebox on the true blues and the jacked up mismatched elephant print that was awful. yall do not want to see my true blues. back panel looked like a factory worker made it front panel look like a caveman made it

i dont trust peoples opinion about leather on shoes tho. they might have other intentions to hype it.

yall told me the chicago x leather was superior to the powder blue x leather. it wasnt

You don't want better leather b?

Would you trade your '16 Blk/Red 1s for a pair of '13s?
Of course id like better leather, but i'm not gonna sit here and act like the tb3's are just straight garbage and not wearable lol

as far as the 1's

i like the 16's a little more, but they both feel the same when i wear them

grizz not picky when it comes to leather

he rock chanklas with the strap from costco in the summertime
334x287.jpeg.c9c1cc46362a404ea2cf1a47922db1e0.large

everybody want to know this but apparently all the true blues were boxed up and dumped in a lake of fire before being worn

That’s not true man.

Everyone knows they were actually buried out in the desert right next to all those thousands of Atari E.T. The Extra Terrestrial game cartridges.

i'm no leather snob either. I thought the TB3's were nice, even though i never got a chance to rock them.

Just dont be blatant with that AJ1 Chicago'13 type of leather. Show some respect.

Back
Top Bottom