What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Ok, so the quarter zip was delivered about 30 minutes ago.

Guys, if you were into the apparel back in 1988 this is the exact replica. I’m so excited. The material is a very soft, thick cotton polyester blend and the elephant print is a nylon feel. The fit is definitely tts but is slightly loose in the arms kinda 80s style if you were around back then. I ordered both from oneness and they came in Nike packaging which was nice.

Fits just like it looks in the 1988 catalog showing Jordan wearing the white one.

I’m a picky dude but this is an A+

I’m not going to get the jacket but I’m assuming it is an exact replica of the one in 1988

I’m just as excited about this as the shoes!

Can you take pics I wanted to order from oneness but they didnt allow the used of a promo code

I know Jordan clothing doesn’t usually sell out so I’m not sure if I should wait

A lot of the retro 3 clothing is spot on

Is there anyone online store or store in nyc selling any of the clothing on sale ?

E5CB1CA5-13F2-4E41-AC16-626492828354.jpeg
5798C890-09BF-4F26-8369-70440B870E10.jpeg
5798C890-09BF-4F26-8369-70440B870E10.jpeg
E5CB1CA5-13F2-4E41-AC16-626492828354.jpeg
Can you take pics I wanted to order from oneness but they didnt allow the used of a promo code

I know Jordan clothing doesn’t usually sell out so I’m not sure if I should wait

A lot of the retro 3 clothing is spot on

Is there anyone online store or store in nyc selling any of the clothing on sale ?

But I’m definitely doubling up maybe even tripling up
I’m weak
Help!
I’ll just sell off my other doubles to make room for these doubles :lol:

Think of it this way, if it’s your favorite and I mean absolute favorite then double up. Otherwise there is always going to be another shoe that you’re going to want. Use the money you would’ve used for the double up on the next release. There will always be a next release.

Does anyone else feel that the elephant print on the toe of black cements 3's are bit too high? I wish they went back to the OG and 1994 style of the toe.

Does anyone else feel that the elephant print on the toe of black cements 3's are bit too high? I wish they went back to the OG and 1994 style of the toe.
I think this everytime I see them. Don’t want to be blasted on here. Love the shoe just hate that

Will 3s from 2006-after crumble? My black cat 3s and Fire red 3s have separated by not crumbled or anything like that.

Have worn them for about 15 hours now. They are pretty comfortable as far as retros go. And man it feels so good when you catch a glimpse of that Nike Air on the back in a store window or something.
I'm most likely going to cop on release day but damn every time I see a comparison pic or a close up pic, I get super irritated by how high the elephant print is on the toe box...

my apologies if this has been asked but hows the quality compared to recent TB 3s? thanks

Breh...there's about 30 pages in this thread strictly dedicated to that topic.

Most older heads hate it. Most newbies accept it. It is what it is.
I don’t even think it’s that.

It’s pretty much you either pass or you buy. We can nitpick for days and it’ll do nothing.

I don’t even think it’s that.

It’s pretty much you either pass or you buy. We can nitpick for days and it’ll do nothing.

hate it = pass

accept it = buy

Sounds like we're saying the same thing.

Nike gave all Nike store employees a free pair to show appreciation to the staff so my boy is getting a pair. I'm so jealous but at least he's securing me a few pair to buy lol

Will 3s from 2006-after crumble? My black cat 3s and Fire red 3s have separated by not crumbled or anything like that.
Is the midsole made from a different material?

Would be less of a worry when trying to hold on to shoes like that.

Breh...there's about 30 pages in this thread strictly dedicated to that topic.

Most older heads hate it. Most newbies accept it. It is what it is.
I skimmed back to like page 220ish and I only saw 2 posts talking about the elephant print height. Sorry, but I don't have that much time to skim this whole thread and look for this specific subject mentioned in posts. lol

Back
Top Bottom