What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’m assuming the cements on the 17th are gonna be way harder to get than the whites on the 14th? I’m liking both and can’t decide which color to try and get.
I think it’s the opposite because the quantity is much less on those vs these

Y’all complaining about complainers again? If people can voice their appreciation for a shoe let them also voice their displeasure.
Y’all are worse than the complainers because you can just scroll down to the next comment.
There aren’t any site rules about complaining and they don’t sidetrack the thread either because the conversation still remains about the shoes.
What’s the big deal?

The nitpicking has gone on to become a broken record for every Retro OG released and some of those people show themselves to have unreasonable expectations when its the same criticism for every release. Any and all improvements over prior releases are completely ignored; the difficulties of scaling a product and delivering on mass production of 100k+ units is completely ignored; meanwhile, each and every flaw is the center stage of opinions and feelings that can't possibly be satisfied anyway. Then the same people complain about not being able to cop the limited shoe made on a short-run production that uses more premium materials and has no imperfections.

I can only imagine that these nitpickers are repeatedly buying mass produced, assembly-line Fords and always expecting handmade European-luxury brand quality....

I think it’s the opposite because the quantity is much less on those vs these

That worries me, I guess, since if I absolutely had to choose this second I’d probably go with the whites. It’s gonna be the first pair of bought in about ten years and I’m probably gonna catch an L.

Speaking of, y'all think these '01 BC3 are still wearable?

Attachments

• 63C48D7E-2B3E-40EB-91BC-061A51286675.jpeg
    63C48D7E-2B3E-40EB-91BC-061A51286675.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 0E04CB22-DF1D-4098-988C-48935055CE43.jpeg
    0E04CB22-DF1D-4098-988C-48935055CE43.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 21
That worries me, I guess, since if I absolutely had to choose this second I’d probably go with the whites. It’s gonna be the first pair of bought in about ten years and I’m probably gonna catch an L.
Probably. If you are talking about the white cements with the clear sole then they are super limited.

A lot of of y’all are rite. I went on a rant earlier but was proven wrong . A lot of celebs been rocking Js and other dope kicks. I was salty because a lot dope kicks are coming out. My pockets aren’t deep like that. I’m honestly mad about the accessibility. But for what it’s worth. The BC3s are the only must cop and double up if I can.

The worst part about people complaining about other people complaining is that the person making that observation is also complaining. It's a never ending cycle of complaining!!!! Oh the humanity!!!!
hey man no need to complain about people complaining about people complaining!!! who do you think you are???

Back
Top Bottom