What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I don't follow 'hyped' shoes anymore and because Denver, at least to my knowledge had not used the 'reservation' app before until this release I had no clue what it was. For all those folks who have questions about the way it works Youtube is your friend. Once you watch a video about the entire process it makes much more sense.

The question that I have for much more experienced users is a 10 minute head start the max you can achieve?

503C836C-9AFF-4505-A447-31D06E9D56EE.jpeg

Here’s a pic a took about a year and a half ago. It’s safe to say the black cement III’s are my favorite sneaker of all time. I’ve ran through more than 12 pairs in the last 17 years. I hope there’s enough to go around this weekend. I know I’ll be trying to secure enough pairs to last me another couple decades. Good Luck :nthat:
damn bro

I don't follow 'hyped' shoes anymore and because Denver, at least to my knowledge had not used the 'reservation' app before until this release I had no clue what it was. For all those folks who have questions about the way it works Youtube is your friend. Once you watch a video about the entire process it makes much more sense.

The question that I have for much more experienced users is a 10 minute head start the max you can achieve?
10 min is max

503C836C-9AFF-4505-A447-31D06E9D56EE.jpeg

Here’s a pic a took about a year and a half ago. It’s safe to say the black cement III’s are my favorite sneaker of all time. I’ve ran through more than 12 pairs in the last 17 years. I hope there’s enough to go around this weekend. I know I’ll be trying to secure enough pairs to last me another couple decades. Good Luck :nthat:

Awesome collection but do you unDS/wear pairs constantly to prevent midsole crumbling? 3s are notoriously bad for this if kept DS for too long.

Awesome collection but do you unDS/wear pairs constantly to prevent midsole crumbling? 3s are notoriously bad for this if kept DS for too long.

No crumbling, my 2001 pair are still going strong. the CDP and 2011 pairs mostly just have chipped paint or separating soles. I usually wear a pair until I feel the need to pull out a new pair. which sometimes can be yearly. but I love the chipped paint look so they all get worn or turn into house shoes.

Hey fellas need some help. To the people that have there pairs already do they fit similar to the cyber Mondays?
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 11.17.22 AM.png

I might pick these up Sat. with the app reservation. How is the fit? For reference, I wear AJ 11 in 11.5 and Air Force 1s in 11. Should I go TTS or half up?

Imma try and get some check ins bro for our area. First time ever having to go ths route smh

Already checked in on FTL

got a pair coming in already going for a second this weekend so again not worried these will be easy either online or instore

Back
Top Bottom