What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Prior to that Saturday I remember when I went to submit a physical raffle ticket for the WC4s on the Tuesday of that week...........I remember a full family of 6 walked into that Foot Locker and all submitted individual tickets. I chuckled a lil bit, considering that the Foot Locker staff even let a 7 year old submit a raffle ticket as well.

those zip ties are their way to prevent you switching it up with a fake pair, right? Similar to what stockx does.

Prior to that Saturday I remember when I went to submit a physical raffle ticket for the WC4s on the Tuesday of that week...........I remember a full family of 6 walked into that Foot Locker and all submitted individual tickets. I chuckled a lil bit, considering that the Foot Locker staff even let a 7 year old submit a raffle ticket as well.
Peeeaaaaarrrrsss to go around my friend.

To anybody who hit on a raffle at more than 1 place but only needed to pick up one pair, did you see a lower success rate of hitting at the same place after you didn't pick up there?

I'm sure it happens anyways but I'm just asking

Why would anyone go back to the same store that they didn't pick up at to try and get another pair?

To anybody who hit on a raffle at more than 1 place but only needed to pick up one pair, did you see a lower success rate of hitting at the same place after you didn't pick up there?

I'm sure it happens anyways but I'm just asking
I remember people in the Yeezy thread saying that's DuckTales

I would assume fake factories would be able to make the same zip ties but who knows.
of course they could. Kicks is just trying to do all they can to try and slow it down. I bet they get alot of fuc bois trying to say they received fakes. I ordered some common projects from Luisaviaroma last week and they even had zip tie on that. Never had that done before. Its wild out there.

one pair per store some even just half a pair
giphy.gif

Does anyone else’s stores constantly change order? I don’t have location services on for the footsite apps but the zip codes never stay the same.

Why would anyone go back to the same store that they didn't pick up at to try and get another pair?
Not another pair of the same shoe per se, another release I meant. So in my case I hit on these at 2 stores and let one of the stores they can throw away my ticket

I think they are saying that for future releases does your odds lessen on the apps because you flaked on a pair. I believe the terms of agreement for the apps allude to this but it doesn't seem like people who are habitual flakers have had this experience.

If a person is worried about this happening then you can just decline the pairs you won't buy since after you get selected you still have to confirm the reservation anyway. Just confirm the pairs you plan on buying, decline the others and they'll go to people on the wait list.

I think they are saying that for future releases does your odds lessen on the apps because you flaked on a pair. I believe the terms of agreement for the apps allude to this but it doesn't seem like people who are habitual flakers have had this experience.

If a person is worried about this happening then you can just decline the pairs you won't buy since after you get selected you still have to confirm the reservation anyway. Just confirm the pairs you plan on buying, decline the others and they'll go to people on the wait list.

OH ok

Back
Top Bottom