What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
SNS came through, got my confirmation after the PayPal charge notification showed up a couple hours prior. I'm still gonna try for one more pair tomorrow on SNKRS. My days of collecting Jordans are nearing an end after these.

Jordan brand has a hand in how the stores release the shoes? the App is GOAT

when I picked up the gold 1's today I overheard the manager say they actually wanted to do FCFS for the III's and told corporate but they forced everyone to do the app apparently

screw FCFS on anything nice/decent

That homie had a backdoor deal waiting for him......that's why he mad corporate changed their minds last minute

Screenshot_2018-02-16-18-14-52.png
got a L on FTA but I hit on FTL!!! So glad right now always wanted a pair of these!!

That homie had a backdoor deal waiting for him......that's why he mad corporate changed their minds last minute

nah he was some dorky white guy, usually this spot is pretty low key so I doubt that but really who knows

Went 4/4 with 10 mins on all, but I only need two, so I declined the other two. :nthat:

Lemme ask y’all a question. I went to my local FNL on Monday to reserve two pairs of these. While I was there, I asked the manager how they were planning on releasing the Gold Toes. She said they weren’t getting them. Found out a few days ago that they held a raffle. I was tight when I found out. I’m not gonna pick up the pairs I reserved at FNL on Monday, because I felt like she did me dirty. Am I being petty?

Do you think she even cares? Or even remembers? Or that it matters? The answer is no.

ain’t they gonna make you wait on a line,

people with reserves pick up with no line

Yeah there will be a line but if you strike out on the apps, it's the next best choice. I was out there for the Space Jams, line was an hour long. But the store opened at 8am, I got there at 10:30am and walked out with the shoes. I heard they had Space Jams going into the afternoon.

nah he was some dorky white guy, usually this spot is pretty low key so I doubt that but really who knows

You'd be surprise how many of those dorky white guys know their stuff............I remember during the 2015 Concord Low release about 2-3 "dorky looking" white folk were in the FCFS lines, and they said they couldn't give a **** about the actual shoes and just wanted to make a quick $100-$200 profit off them.

Yeah there will be a line but if you strike out on the apps, it's the next best choice. I was out there for the Space Jams, line was an hour long. But the store opened at 8am, I got there at 10:30am and walked out with the shoes. I heard they had Space Jams going into the afternoon.
lol i walked into ntny while striking out on sj on snkrs. Struck out on 11.5 on snkrs for a gr :lol:.
i did cop from ntny with little in store line

would u go
ntny or
34th ftl
or flight23?

I think there's gonna be tons of people with multiple reservations who don't pick up their pairs before 3pm. They should have made it 12pm.

had two secured before today, kindof wanted a 3rd.

Hit on FTL app, and I'm convinced totally because of the extra 1 min headstart from a NT code ooop. Thanks NT fam

I think there's gonna be tons of people with multiple reservations who don't pick up their pairs before 3pm. They should have made it 12pm.

In most places such as NYC, the latest to pick up is at 6, even if the app says 3.

It is mayhem over here

I missed on all 3 apps with a 6 minute head start and multiple locations selected, surprised considering how abundant these are supposed to be. Thankfully one of the FNL's by me did guaranteed tickets on Monday (rushed in at 6pm with my fingers crossed and still got the second to last 9.5 :smokin) I was only gonna keep the better looking pair anyway. BC3's are in my top 5 so I'm hyped to finally have a pair with Nike Air and no chipping.

Genuinely hope everyone still waiting is able to finesse.

Lemme ask y’all a question. I went to my local FNL on Monday to reserve two pairs of these. While I was there, I asked the manager how they were planning on releasing the Gold Toes. She said they weren’t getting them. Found out a few days ago that they held a raffle. I was tight when I found out. I’m not gonna pick up the pairs I reserved at FNL on Monday, because I felt like she did me dirty. Am I being petty?

Screenshot_2018-02-16-18-42-12-1.png

Do the stores still sell any FCFS tomorrow morning or was it all app reservations? Do you have to try your luck after 3pm?

Within literally a few minutes of the reservations the lowest price on GOAT for my size dropped 5 times lol.

Edit: 6 times

Back
Top Bottom