What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Hi all. Need some help on kids sizing. I have a 5 yr old boy and he currently wears an adidas alphabounce in sz 12. What size should I get him in these? Also, would it be preschool or gs? A size up is ideal so he gets more wears in the future. Thanks in advance.

makes you wonder if Nike will ever come out with something legit

foot apps are :pimp:

Foot apps are definitely better than anything nike is doing that’s for sure. They should have never expanded snkrs to desktop it should have stayed app only.

which J's are y'all wearing tomorrow morning to pick up your BC3s? i always enjoy watching everybody flexing on release day
vick-white__59479.1480106548.425.425.jpg

This
Woah there what’s with all the hate lol
LMFAO it's the same shoe... 2011s will just become super beaters.

I need to take pics of my 2011s that are now unwearable after years of heavy use. I'll share later after my second viewing of black panther lol

I hit on FTA. I almost ignored my reservation alerts each time today. On to the Shadows.

Anybody needing a size 13 in LA, I'm not picking a pair I won at Footaction 3rd Street Promenade. I got taken off wait list at Footlocker Baldwin Hills and that's closer to my office, so I'm picking that pair up instead. Only need a pair, so if anyone need that 13, they'll have it available after 3pm in Santa Monica.

Hi all. Need some help on kids sizing. I have a 5 yr old boy and he currently wears an adidas alphabounce in sz 12. What size should I get him in these? Also, would it be preschool or gs? A size up is ideal so he gets more wears in the future. Thanks in advance.

I’m buying a pair for my 5 year old daughter. She wears a 12c. Go for the little kids size and measure his foot using the size chart linked.
https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/jordan-aj3-collection/ofqZqn7

https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/sfg/baby-toddler-younger-kids-shoes-sizing-chart

I will probably unDS my 2011's and use them as beaters since they'll probably crack lol

Did they do app raffle in Detroit area?

I have a buddy who wants a pair and he wants to know if he can show up at 12 or 3 whatever to wait for unclaimed

Yea foot stores are all app now

And 3pm is the cut off so he should show up before 3 to grab an unclaimed pair

Yea but "better" materials and Nike air doesn't make the 2011s unwearable... Also low-key can't tell if you trolling.

Def not trolling. It's well known and even been discussed heavily throughout this thread and elsewhere on NT. 2011's were trash from the oil spill leather, shiny midsole/wrap, cracking paint, banana shape, Jumpman....should I go on?

Also...we ain't talking about 'wearable'. You can 'wear' Shaq's. :lol:

Let's not clutter and move on.

Def not trolling. It's well known and even been discussed heavily throughout this thread and elsewhere on NT. 2011's were trash from the oil spill leather, shiny midsole/wrap, cracking paint, banana shape, Jumpman....should I go on?

Also...we ain't talking about 'wearable'. You can 'wear' Shaq's. :lol:

Let's not clutter and move on.

You’re describing basically every Jordan that released in that era. Didn’t stop any of them from instantly selling out. But go off I guess lol

Back
Top Bottom