What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
which J's are y'all wearing tomorrow morning to pick up your BC3s? i always enjoy watching everybody flexing on release day

5D62079A-54C1-4824-9588-81514D0E4BE1.jpeg

And I’m a take them off and stick them in the box and walk out with the BC’s on :pimp:

Been out for awhile, so these are more TTS than the true blues? I had to .5 size up on those...

Think that’s what I read a few times in here but some confirmation would be nice. How do these compare to recent 1s for instance?

I enjoy kicks just like I enjoy clothes, I'll never stop wearing them or buying them (Just certain styles), I've just outgrown the bull**** associated with the culture itself.
  1. Not buying **** just cause
  2. Putting sneakers over important responsibilities
  3. Waking up mad early to wait outside of a mall for a chance cause you got out run everybody else when the doors open
  4. Being hyper critical of **** like creases or paint chipping
  5. Wearing uncomfortable **** just cause it look nice (Cant believe I did that ****)
  6. I never camped outside over night back then but I'm damn sure not doing that now
When it comes to the Jumpman/Nike Air stuff I just bought whatever was available, Nike Air looks better but I got alot of mileage out of my earlier pairs and made a ton of memories. At this point if something is released that I already have an earlier version of I'll either buy it and get rid of the older pair or pass cause the older pair still looks good.

5D62079A-54C1-4824-9588-81514D0E4BE1.jpeg

And I’m a take them off and stick them in the box and walk out with the BC’s on :pimp:
LOL!!!! I'm dying right now... about a hr ago I was talking to my boy about this release and he went hmmmmmm BC or Gucci flip flops....? And I said what **** you tryna hit before release? And here you go posting the Gucci flips

I legitimately went to Nike Georgetown earlier this week and the reps there told me everything was FCFS and they have a ton of pairs.
Dope, no need to camp then. I just havent been there since the Bred 1 and black toe releases and people came out for those.

So, I kept getting error messages while trying to reserve via SNKRS Pass today and then it said all spots were gone for each location. I just happened to check the Pass listing in the app tonight and there was a pass for a reserved pair. So, I guess one of my attempts did go through. We'll see tomorrow....

If you tried to reserve right when the reservations went live, check the app, just in case.

This applies to so many retros though... 6s feel like cardboard to me (although I love them), for example.
I guess I'm lucky or got weird feet because the majority of the Jordans fit me fine. I'm not a baller but the only time I remember **** hurting was the CDP 9s and that was because I had to walk like 90 minutes straight out DC to get to my car from U street under the influence. Anything would of hurt in that situation. Flightposites on the other hand are a different story

Back
Top Bottom