What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Finally go through the waiting page on FNL for the second time and my size is sold out. smh.

Oh well, not meant to be.

Just got through on Finishline of all places. Won't feel comfortable until confirmation e-mail. The Double up still has hope. Heck the single pair still has hope.

I never get through on anywhere but snkrs and finish line for some reason. Snkrs crashed but I'm like 50 for 50 all time on finish line. Now I just have to call in my winners circle code.

:lol: i got a lot more hate on him that got nothing to do with snkrs. i never copped a 11.5 from an american site since 2016
see i dont get this i always thought 11.5 they make alot of these. im a true 11.5 and have many retros in that size and have never had any problem copping easily on ndc and snkrs.

Shout to whoever posted the Hibberts link, got 2 pairs from there. Confirmation email.

For those of you who got the cancellation, did you get a confirmation email 1st?

And 2 pairs from SNKRS.

MYy GF helped me out.

Man, I am nervous. I didn't get a got em or an email on Snkrs. It shows as purchased in the app and I have a pending charge in Paypal, so hopefully I am good.

I also went back for a second order for my daughter and the same thing is happening for that order. This app is kind of trash lol.

see this is why you aint get your pair

god was like “see i know this ***** be talking greasy about me ima let this ***** ride on an L and let everyone else hit happy sadderday *****!”

This made me laugh...lol So far Hibbett didn't cancel and Finishline just sent confirmation e-mail. Snatching Victory from the jaws of defeat!!

Back
Top Bottom