What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So did sites sell out? If yea then I expect resellers can make $20-40 profit per pair if sold locally. Happy I can cop my pair and my bro's pair easy. Was gonna double up since I won two off footapps but I still have my 2001s in really good condition.

There are guys that will be getting 3 or 4 pair. I'm saying this cause I'm guessing very few will need that many especially if you are like some of us and have way to many sneaker to begin with. I say all this cause I think later in the week StockX and GOAT will be flooded with these and the prices should come down. You'll still be over retail but it should be reasonable at least.

they've been at $250 for the past week which is literally retail + shipping. Since there are exponentially more pairs available, if anyone bought to resell right now, they couldn't get more than $225 which is less than breakeven.

The real money is holding, these will be $350-400 in two years barring any future releases

“Purchased” for me and in my purchase screen. PayPal payment confirmation but no Got Em or email and nothing in order history. Confusing. May have to go check the store at 3pm
Check the nike plus app. Should be there in order history

C5E98E92-15E5-407E-B055-69FE54327EE9.jpeg

I was going to buy many pairs for that “one” pair.

Luckily it was my first one.

Insanely happy with the shape, cut, and everything else.

You did good, nike, you did good.

“Purchased” for me and in my purchase screen. PayPal payment confirmation but no Got Em or email and nothing in order history. Confusing. May have to go check the store at 3pm

Try checking you orders on nike.com instead of the snkrs app ...that worked for me and shows up there but mine actually is showing in the app now when I close and reopened it.

Anyone have a "sold out" instead of "purchased" on SNKRS but have a pending payment?

Wait... HOLD UP. Yeah it doesn't say purchased on SNKRS for me anymore.... Got the paypal email and screenshot the screen the screen that said purchased but didn't get the GOT IT screen.

C5E98E92-15E5-407E-B055-69FE54327EE9.jpeg

I was going to buy many pairs for that “one” pair.

Luckily it was my first one.

Insanely happy with the shape, cut, and everything else.

You did good, nike, you did good.

hope mine are like this

Wait... HOLD UP. Yeah it doesn't say purchased on SNKRS for me anymore.... Got the paypal email and screenshot the screen the screen that said purchased but didn't get the GOT IT screen.
same situation for me and just got hit with a cancellation

I don't know how people struck out tbh. I woke up ten minutes before go time without doing ANY homework prior. Went on here, found the Hibbetts link (knew cats would've slept on them), waited until go time, and was in and out by 10:02.

Do we still have to wait till 6pm to pick up pairs not purchased?
Call and ask then I would also go to the store now and find an employee that will tell you what time they release pairs.
Depending on how much you really want this pair I would offer $20-$30 for them to grab your size when the unclaimed pairs are released.

My boy gave an employee $40 on GP and he takes care of my boy and his son every big release.

How come in the FTL app still shows reservation for III and 1’s as if I haven’t picked them up?

Will wait for ~Wednesday, prices will settle as online orders will be coming in

Back
Top Bottom