Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I ate this weekend :smile:

IMG_0984.JPG

Missed those FTL, but can’t justify paying resale in February with many pending releases. Hopefully OG White Cements release soon.

Copping in ATL was easy. Went to South Dekalb Mall at 9:30 and got a 14. Then went on SNKRS at 10:05 and got another 14. Lingered around the mall for 30 min then decided to see what sizes were left. I went ahead and copped a 11.5 and 12 to resell later. Stores still had 10 and below. No lines at any of the stores. I’m sure Stonecrest and the other malls were the same way.

Good luck trying to resell these. You better be doing a meet up local to make anything over 50$

Seem true to size. Decent materials. Glue smell is strong with these. My pair, including the box, were flawless. No interest personally, picked them up for a friend. These are a caricature of the OG's...

If you call Hibbetts there isn't a long wait and they can tell you if they have been released to ship. They said my size 11 is good to go, I called Champs and cancelled my 11 over there so that will be available.

You guys got me paranoid. I got the "got em"....the "purchased" greyed out logo on BC3 screen too, and my card was charged. I just dont have it in my order history or an email conformation. About to call Nike.....

Confirmed L = 20% code on NDC. Welp silver lining was it's not my pair that was cancelled and just my brother's lol... Go talk to NDC chat y'all and claim that discount code.

Wore my 2011 black cements for the first time since september 2017. They still nice. So, I was able to pass on today’s pair. They do look great now

Back
Top Bottom