Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
7C0E0A97-9B03-4172-946B-D3701CAC2D1C.png
I got this, just not sure what I actually “got”

Just picked up my pair from FNL, flawless!!! So pumped. I was able to use a $10 WC reward too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 10
Just talked to Nike CS. I have a pending charge and within the SNKRS app, the shoe page says "sold out". No email confirmation, nothing in my Nike account, just a pending charge email. The rep gave me an order number and said I was good to go and give it time to "bridge".

Even though I'm tired as because I just got off a night shift, it felt good to stroll into my local mall at 10am to pick up my reserved pair

Reactions: Ube
Honestly Im not trying to be that guy and sorry for my ignorance if im out of bounds on this but if you get a charge to your card youre good. Especially on a bigger release it might take a second to get a confirmation email or follow up. Its not that hard folks.

End charged me early yesterday and didnt get a follow up email until this morning.

Last edited:
Nike tried to charge my discover card and I got this fraud text from them. I confirmed that it was legit....but I didn't get the shoes by that time. Fml

Gotta love friends that hit you up hours after release, hoping to get a 13 :smh:. If I can't find an unclaimed 13 later today, he's SOL

Back
Top Bottom