What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nice to be able to have these again. 01's were clean and buttery smooth, hope these are at least par. Might stop by the mall and see if I can double. Snkrs always comes through in the clutch. These will be worn like the shoes that they are.

53DA5E6A-218D-4211-9B8D-5B0BD22189E0.jpeg

2 for me 1 for the little bro all pairs very clean with good ele print:nthat:

$195 a pop how could I not double

Just talked to Nike CS. I have a pending charge and within the SNKRS app, the shoe page says "sold out". No email confirmation, nothing in my Nike account, just a pending charge email. The rep gave me an order number and said I was good to go and give it time to "bridge".
Okay good to hear this. I'll the app in a few hours and stop being impatient lol

These are sitting in the UK LOL.. one of the best shoes of all time.. thank god the hype on Jordan's seem to be dying down again.
UK is more into runners and not Jordans I believe. US majority all sold out for mens.

So I see I CC charge from SNKRS, but got the error processing your payment. No Got Em or purchased on the app. Safe to say I will get a refund huh.

I have this same exact issue. Does anyone know if we will get a pair? Thank you.

PO

Like many have said be patient with the confirmations from SNKRS. As I was on Nike chat, I got a confirmation notification before the reps system and got blessed with a 20% promo code because they thought it didn't go through on their end. Also nothing better than getting a highly sought after release for under retail.

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 1.28.28 PM.png

New user here and I need some help. I picked up my pair from FTL and the left shoe has this mark on the toe box. Is there anything I can use to fix that? I really don’t wanna return this pair. :sick:

Attachments

• B54C4273-7CA7-474A-B2FC-C73DF67E0D3C.jpeg
    B54C4273-7CA7-474A-B2FC-C73DF67E0D3C.jpeg
    376.4 KB · Views: 43
I have this same exact issue. Does anyone know if we will get a pair? Thank you.

PO
this is the exact thing that happened to me during the off-white release, if you get the charge, check your email & see ... because it said i missed out on the 97's & i got them.

Shoe Palace at Westminister Mall...SoCal is releasing raffle no-shows at 11am. Line is about 15 people deep. FTL is empty as is FNL here.

Back
Top Bottom