What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Anyone else have trouble using preloaded gift cards on SNKRS?

I got my size as soon as the the cement 3s dropped on SNKRS, but every time I tried to apply my preloaded 100 dollar total giftcards the app immediately crashed. Tried 5-6 times until it finally didnt crash, but when I placed the order...surprise, surprise, the gift cards weren't applied. I wasted my time calling nike and getting put on hold for 45 minutes, only to be told "sorry we can't apply the giftcards once the order is placed." I know that's bull, but I'm not wasting another 45 minutes and my energy arguing with nike.
Yea it kicked me out to. On another shoe i couldn't use it today on the bc3 since i purchased it on that drop 2 weeks ago.

My pair came out pretty good. Some pairs are definitely jacked up tho. I made them bring out two pairs and had to mismatch to get an acceptable EP height. The EP on the pair I got for my homie was super OD tho. Should've taken a picture for yall, it was "spike lees' pair" high smh. I mean, it was laughable. Luckily he's not as into shoe details as I am. But all in all I'm happy. No serious complaints. Just happy to have a new pair with NA on the back :pimp:.

Still new to the EP game and which is good and which is bad, could you explain mine?

I'm not feeling the thick print on back side of the shoe w/ the hang tag. Is that what you're avoiding as well?

Had to take a pic in my man cave/office

20180217_135842.jpg

I got trolled by FTL I got waitlisted and the next time yesterday got a notification today to pick up my reserve but checked the app and still saod next time lol

But I got a pair on SNKRs...still need another pair though

I got one pair from the EU sites. Debating on buying a second but i'm sure there will be random restocks through the week so i'll be patient. Resale prices are low on stockX anyways.

Super happy with these! I had a pair from the FTL app to pick up and then my brother came into town last night, so we ended up hitting a local retail store that was doing a raffle this morning. There were 33 pairs available and maybe 25ish people there, so we both hit on our sizes and I doubled up. My bro has never owned Jordans before, but is already rocking his...they're gonna see some heavy use, which is a beautiful thing! His 11.5s fit like a glove and my 13s are perfect.

A group of 5 kids cleaned out the remaining unspoken pairs and I saw them later on over at a Champs as well. One of them was the first raffle ticket pulled and grabbed the only pair of 14s. There was an oldhead that had camped since 6am and needed a 14 and had talked with the kids prior to open. That little b#tch grabbed that size 14 and wouldn't hook that guy up even though that kid ended up with at least 6 pairs today. I guarantee he doesn't even wear Js. It sucked to see and everyone there was pissed. The kid wouldn't even swap out a size 13 card for that size 14. **** move...
sounds like the old timer needs to pack up and start paying resell since he can't compete with the new generation.

we had about 6 pairs that were unclaimed that people scooped up. for those that haven't copped make your rounds to your local spots to see what's left.

Still new to the EP game and which is good and which is bad, could you explain mine?

I'm not feeling the thick print on back side of the shoe w/ the hang tag. Is that what you're avoiding as well?

I’m mainly talking about the EP height at the toe box of the shoe.
IMO...

Low = Good
High = Bad

I hope this helps. Yours look fine by the way. EP a little higher than I personally would like but overall your pair is fine bro. I’m just a stickler. Enjoy.

young people reselling sneakers for profit actually sounds like some hustlers not failures at life
dont even use the term “hustler” when it comes to reselling. stop trying to put a street term on something as nerdy and lame as selling ****ing sneakers.

calling these youngins with rich parents hustlers lol dont make me laugh

dont even use the term “hustler” when it comes to reselling. stop trying to put a street term on something as nerdy and stupid as selling sneakers.
if its nerdy and stupid to resell sneakers, what is it called for those people who are paying the resell LOL

Back
Top Bottom