What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I'm actually 100% against a box like this, if that's what it shipped in. It does look dope though.

That is what it shipped in. Nike just had these ready to move at the DHL warehouse. It's a really hard box material, way stiffer than your normal type of box and the outside of it has a gloss so the tape doesn't rip the box. Not sure why anyone whould be 100% against it. It looks really special. I've been ordering shoes online for many many years and I've never seen a nicer outer box and free same day shipping. It's unheard of. SNKRS/Nike/Jordan really impressed me on this one. Oh and the bc3s were flawless.

That is what it shipped in. Nike just had these ready to move at the DHL warehouse. It's a really hard box material, way stiffer than your normal type of box and the outside of it has a gloss so the tape doesn't rip the box. Not sure why anyone whould be 100% against it. It looks really special. I've been ordering shoes online for many many years and I've never seen a nicer outer box and free same day shipping. It's unheard of. SNKRS/Nike/Jordan really impressed me on this one. Oh and the bc3s were flawless.
I think the people opposed it aren't against the box, just what the box reveals information wise to the person delivering the box

Do ya'll lace your 3s all the way to the top? I like to lace mine to second to last hole so it shows off the jump man more.

yup all it does is attract the wrong attention and give the handler bad ideas. just like when nike use to send the shoes in a box that had a label on the outside that said what was inside

Never even thought of that. I always ship to my office. So I never lose shoes on delivery.

Do ya'll lace your 3s all the way to the top? I like to lace mine to second to last hole so it shows off the jump man more.
It’s your shoe rock them how you like them. I wear mine how I like them and of people don’t like it well that’s just tuff ****

Back
Top Bottom