What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Unds’d my bc3 yesterday. Am I the only one with some heel/achilles area rubbing and pain wearing them? Walked maybe 400m and felt very uncomfortable. Hope it gets better as they break in...

Yep! I wore them 5 days straight from Fri-yesterday and my right heel area is a little ripped up. Put them away for a bit since I need to let it heal. It went away on day 3, but the wound was already in place. Same thing happened to my TB3 - went away after a couple of wears. Will definitely bring them back out soon. The leather broke in real well.

What kind of socks are you wearing? I only get that if I don't wear crew socks
Any socks - I wore dress socks (I change into dress shoes at work) and anklet socks (weekend). It just needs to break in a little sometimes. These fit me very tts such that 1/2 down wouldve been unwearable and half up wouldve been too big.

Yo fellas if u need a pair hit up your mall

I just left champs and they stock located my size 13, it's coming from Michigan, 214 out the door

Other than that the mall was dry

I wonder what mall its coming from in MI

Yup thats exactly how i feel with my size 9 too and im in the same boat, TTS 9. Thinking of getting those sneaker shields or something to fill in some space lol
Similar for me. I felt that the Infrared 3's (last recent 3 I bought) felt a smidgen snug in a 9, so I went 9.5 with these. They don't feel too big, just a lil roomy if that makes sense. With the size 9 Infrared's, my toes were basically just brushing the end of the toe box from time to time...which bothered me. So, both of my BC3's are 9.5 and feel great...no more toes brushing the end of the toe box.

Plus Nike drops stuff out of no where all the time. Those Levis joints definitely came as a surprise. I am sure there is more of that to come.

I feel like the Epic React might make some noise after some further colorways. I think it looks like a solid shoe even though it's boost inspired.

epic-react-flyknit-womens-running-shoe-KRdA3R.jpg
Wearing that exact pair now :nthat::nthat:

so dope on foot...on a side note, is your elephant print on the right shoe thinner and not as bold as it is on the left shoe? mine is so was just curious

There are a lot of mis-matched pairs with thin vs. thick EP. You may be able to mix and match if you find multiple pairs. Mine are pretty symmetrical, but it's pretty much luck.

Posted this in the Tinker 3 thread, but that doesn't get much action. Maybe one of you gurus know the answer to this?

"How is that shoes become available on StockX immediately after launch even when it's an online only release? StockX requires shipping within 2 business days, and I don't see an option in SNKRS for next day shipping. Is there a loophole for new releases where they allow for longer ship times?"

For anybody that somehow missed these and want them, make sure you check in your area I’ve seen them in a few stores in my area. DMV... PG plaza, Tyson’s corner, Pentagon City and Annapolis mall.

Joints really area everywhere.

Good looks. I've been meaning to double up, but haven't been able to hit any of the malls due to finals. Will definitely hit up the usual spots in PG.

Posted this in the Tinker 3 thread, but that doesn't get much action. Maybe one of you gurus know the answer to this?

"How is that shoes become available on StockX immediately after launch even when it's an online only release? StockX requires shipping within 2 business days, and I don't see an option in SNKRS for next day shipping. Is there a loophole for new releases where they allow for longer ship times?"

SNKRS shipped to me same day. Also, there was an early release on these, and stores already had them like a week before release date. Some of those sellers could be store owners who want to get them off the shelves as soon as possible.

SNKRS shipped to me same day. Also, there was an early release on these, and stores already had them like a week before release date. Some of those sellers could be store owners who want to get them off the shelves as soon as possible.

I was thinking of other shoes that don't have early releases (like today's 32 NRG). Not even sure that any shops got them; maybe they did. How did you get same day shipping? Unless it's guaranteed, StockX would penalize a seller who doesn't ship on time, so it's a high risk if someone is purchasing online the day of.

Back
Top Bottom