What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
One of my tounges on the BCM 3 is all jacked up...

Whatever though, decided to bring out all the 3’s I got- and god damn, there are so many that I forgot about.

Attachments

• 293D61C5-3B03-4891-B6C8-21E1276E1B32.jpeg
    293D61C5-3B03-4891-B6C8-21E1276E1B32.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 83
Copped off shiekh restock couple days ago. Got an order confirmation in email but the app shows nothing on order history. No shipping update yet either. Anyone else who ordered off shiekh restock in the same boat?

i used to have 2000 blk metal V and 2000 fr V
moved em

looking for Nike to retro NikeAir

3s: fr III, wc III
4s: fire red, militaries
5s: grapes. white fire red, red white blk
6s: blk infra,sport blues,wht infra
That’s a heavy list to you trying to cop.

7FB3632E-46F8-4DC4-AB17-77CD5B188D57.jpeg
Thing that annoys me most about stockx is that resellers are more likely to cop multiple pairs of Js and sell off the worst looking or flawed ones. Never gotten a perfect pair from stockx. Always a problem with leather consistency, paint jobs, bad stitching, etc. Oh well, it doesn't make much difference once you start wearing and beating down your shoe, but when you pay high resell prices, it's annoying.
I agree. I just bought a pair of Black Metallic V’s from them (below retail) and when they showed up the right shoe had a silver streak about 1” on the midsole. I touched it up with black Angelus paint and now you can’t even tell it was there. But I do support your statement about people selling off the “flawed” pairs. All good though, I came up on a $20 StockX code for the incident.

Peep the pic.

Last edited:
yooooo repped bro, was able to get a second pair in size 10 :nthat::nthat::nthat:. When you say "available" do they have a reputation to cancel orders?
Unfortunately I’ve had bad luck with their app orders, got two Jordans canceled. Let’s hope these orders go through for NTers.

Back
Top Bottom