Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
5E882B03-85BD-4B4F-9D4E-BAC765C3E5B9.jpeg

It’s official I’m in love with these. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Yes first post go ahead roast me. But, I have been waiting for these for so long. So with nike air its a plus. Lurked these threads since my high school days 2010.

Copped off shiekh restock couple days ago. Got an order confirmation in email but the app shows nothing on order history. No shipping update yet either. Anyone else who ordered off shiekh restock in the same boat?

That makes 2 of us. Hope to see an update tomorrow.

Legit 100%. Ordered this release from them. A ton of other members too. Mine did have a couple small flaws, but nothing that any of my others didn't from Footlocker and Nike
I agree NDC & Footlocker always come with flaws and always end up returning.

After going back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, I decided to double up on these. And I know they'll get rocked a lot, especially since, and I know this is blasphemous for some, I'm not really a fan of the Blk/Red or Black Cement 4s, so I'm passing on them next year.

After going back and forth, and back and forth, and back and forth, I decided to double up on these. And I know they'll get rocked a lot, especially since, and I know this is blasphemous for some, I'm not really a fan of the Blk/Red or Black Cement 4s, so I'm passing on them next year.

My opinion but I think the bred 4s pop out more than the bc3s. Maybe it’s the wings coupled the with NA on the back idk

Back
Top Bottom