What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I've seen people in here get creased pairs from stockx. So just how leinient are they with creasing in the box? I have a pair of DS mars 4s from 2006 that have creases on medial side from sitting in the box for so long. Looking to let them go for another pair of BC3s.

These are sad.

air-jordan-zoom-tenaicty-88-black-cement-justin-timberlake

air-jordan-zoom-tenaicty-88-black-cement-justin-timberlake

believe it or not, might cop those and true blues for the gym if they hit discount

nothing to hate on, its a training shoe with a bit of nostalgia. they're cool in my book

I've seen people in here get creased pairs from stockx. So just how leinient are they with creasing in the box? I have a pair of DS mars 4s from 2006 that have creases on medial side from sitting in the box for so long. Looking to let them go for another pair of BC3s.

normal creases on the sides if DS? they'll pass

stockX doesn't give a **** about anything :lol:

Was there a thread for these?
jordan-zoom-tenacity-88-run-true-blue-3.jpg
jordan-zoom-tenacity-88-run-black-cement-2.jpg

Saw JT wearing these wondered WTH they were... I honestly dont know how I feel about them...

Edit: just read their called Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88'

Last edited:
I think those look okay from the side but that top down view with them looking like a figure 8 just looks awful
Actually I think the opposite. They look best top-down.
From the side, it's hard to unsee that gigantic toe elephant print.
Kinda remiscent of an enlarged baby version of these.
Still fk with em though.
Edit/ wait, thought you meant the bc3s. Reread your post.

When you guys think they'll release "Remastered " 3's. Technically these aren't "Remastered" haha

The white paint on these kind of feels like white-out once it dries

Idk what paint they used on the white cement 4's but mine are still perfect since release. And I've worn them a bunch of times

When you guys think they'll release "Remastered " 3's. Technically these aren't "Remastered" haha

The white paint on these kind of feels like white-out once it dries

Idk what paint they used on the white cement 4's but mine are still perfect since release. And I've worn them a bunch of times
I'm pretty sure consensus here is pretty unanimous.
No one thinks or believes they'll remaster anything.

I wouldn't call that Remastered, though, yes, it was executed well, by comparison.
Otherwise that whole moment was a sham from the jump.
I wouldn't call that Remastered, though, yes, it was executed well, by comparison.
Otherwise that whole movement was a sham from the jump.

I thought they did them pretty well. Nothing is gonna compare to the OG but at least they tried. Markup killed it imo

I really wanna see a better shape for jordan 3's I don't prefer the one they have right now but it's probably a long shot

The 4's were easily the best of the group they did "Remaster" I think the only thing they messed up was the toe but I could be wrong

Those suede/nubucks would only be accepted by some now, after the release of an OG leather version. Had that been the version released last month instead of the OG version, it would have been mass hate and people demanding a leather version.

Reactions: Ube
I thought they did them pretty well. Nothing is gonna compare to the OG but at least they tried. Markup killed it imo

I really wanna see a better shape for jordan 3's I don't prefer the one they have right now but it's probably a long shot

The 4's were easily the best of the group they did "Remaster" I think the only thing they messed up was the toe but I could be wrong
4s remastered is easier to accept shape wise compared to the 3s.

believe it or not, might cop those and true blues for the gym if they hit discount

nothing to hate on, its a training shoe with a bit of nostalgia. they're cool in my book

Good to hear a different opinion on these. I tried to appreciate these the way you do, but I couldn't. For me, replicating the colorways on a different shoe puts them more in the frame of a cheap imitation rather than nostalgia. For some reason, I feel like they are a betrayal of the originals, but I could see how immature it is to say that too :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom