What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
When y’all sell used shoes like this, are y’all putting em up for a low starting bid and letting the market dictate your price? That’s what I used to do years ago but these days I worry they’ll end up going for peanuts depending on the shoe, so I just list my used stuff for a fair BIN that I’m Ok with
i've done both.....low price and let it run auction-style for 5 or 7 days, or a high price and accept offers. depends on how confident i am in what they're worth.

Same amazing they can get it to me faster then then some companies can within the US

Tell me about it LOL, most of the time they're pretty quick I just remembered two months ago I caught a win like 96 restock on their website and it took 10 days

Just got my shipping confirmation too. No date yet but shoud be Thursday latest. They usually ship 2nd day air.

Got my pair from sns today. Ordered on Friday 10 Am right when the link opened. I def got a return pair or a display shoe. Both shoes laced up the regular way and came with shoe inserts from the store with the coil like the IKEA ones you can cop.

Got my pair from sns today. Ordered on Friday 10 Am right when the link opened. I def got a return pair or a display shoe. Both shoes laced up the regular way and came with shoe inserts from the store with the coil like the IKEA ones you can cop.

Same here my pair came in today, was definitely tried on

49F8E20F-A20E-463D-92B4-4D0DF5DDD7EB.jpeg

Finally got my pair in from StockX!! Paid almost $64 over retail after shipping cost. Glad I can finally rock these with the Vault Jacket (what up @orangeman13 !!!! Lmao!!) 49F8E20F-A20E-463D-92B4-4D0DF5DDD7EB.jpeg

Definitely b grades or returns from sns, they definitely could have stated it on the website smh ... I hate buying thinking I'm getting a deal

Attachments

• 20180411_003802.jpg
    20180411_003802.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom