What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
All I'm saying is trying to make fun of some ones shoes because how they look, and what they choose to do with their own money is really lame. That may be the dumbest thing you have heard also right? I have bought shoes not in my size before. Because that's all they had. Then I trade up for my size. Everyone wins. Why does it matter so much to another to try to clown on? You don't know what their intentions are.

All I'm saying is trying to make fun of some ones shoes because how they look, and what they choose to do with their own money is really lame. That may be the dumbest thing you have heard also right? I have bought shoes not in my size before. Because that's all they had. Then I trade up for my size. Everyone wins. Why does it matter so much to another to try to clown on? You don't know what their intentions are.
Trying to clown ?? How am I trying to clown because the guy said he got a shoe that wasn’t his size?? He the one that said he didn’t get his right size.. all I was saying was that’s dumb! He didn’t get to trade up he said he was wearing them or going to wear. My intentions are never to clown.. but a lot of y’all on here got your priorities F up! At the end of the day it’s sneakers it’s not that damn serious.. I’m not buying a sneaker that’s not my size to wear just to say I have them.. like I said that’s DUMB

Trying to clown ?? How am I trying to clown because the guy said he got a shoe that wasn’t his size?? He the one that said he didn’t get his right size.. all I was saying was that’s dumb! He didn’t get to trade up he said he was wearing them or going to wear. My intentions are never to clown.. but a lot of y’all on here got your priorities F up! At the end of the day it’s sneakers it’s not that damn serious.. I’m not buying a sneaker that’s not my size to wear just to say I have them.. like I said that’s DUMB
I got you, all good.

1630AF58-70EC-4AEE-9ADA-76AF3638497C.jpeg

First wear today .. Much more comfy than the last couple retros .. Ended up ordering a 5th pair .. Gonna wear the hell out of these

This is my 2nd 11' pair, time to bring out the 2018' Could honestly just apply some glue, and its good tbh....

Attachments

• thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 62
My man don't get all that started. Please.

I can guess the answer:
1. High EP & crooked EP
2. Inconsistent leather material on the upper
3. Pointy back at the ankle
4. Glue stains
5. Crooked tongue stitching
6. Double perforation holes
7. blah blah blah

I love this retro. I'm wearing them again today and I have another pair at home on ice. Most people don't care about all these issues. A lot of people in this forum do because we are all enthusiasts, but when you are wearing them out in the public it is nice to have on a pair of the legendary BC3s whether I got a glue stain on my EP or not. I'm so lucky to be able to adorn my feet with these classic kicks while there are other people in this world who can't even eat every day.

Just got word that JB has heard our voice and they have provided a sample for the 2022 release.

They said their main focus is to bring emphasis to the toe and the classic elephant print design.

nike-air-jordan-3-og-gs-black-cement-854261-001-5.jpg

nike-air-jordan-3-og-gs-black-cement-854261-001-7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom