What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
They aint legit imho. Remember them in the concord thread years ago and they was selling concords months before they even came out like marquessoles, and we know how that went.

Yeah, I’ve spoken about them enough. I would say, if anyone is interested in purchasing from them, don’t rush, I’m pretty sure they’ll restock soon. Lol
Well, price may go up a bit!

Un-DSed my pair today. This is my first time ever owning black/cement IIIs and I'm loving them. Up until a year or two ago I didn't really F with black shoes so I never wanted them before but these are incredible. I'm going to be on the search for another pair of these and another pair of Tinkers in my size 13 for close to retail. I need to own at least two lol.

How y’all walk? I’ve worn mine a few times with no change from when they were DS.
200.gif

I’m not on the, “shoes look better creased” or “character” thing when it comes to many jays. Especially if you’re wearing to be stylish instead of wearing beaters. My 3s tend to curve upward with heavy wear. I know it’s inevitable, but I prefer shoes to look new-ish for as long as possible. Certain 1s or 8s, it doesn’t matter to me.

I rock all my Jordan’s with force fields. Something I’ve been doing for 12 years now and it honestly prevents creasing. I have shoes that are 10+ years old that look new. I’m not against the whole character look but for me personally there’s nothing like wearing older retros that still look Day 1 fresh

Still have my pair DS in the closet. Plan to break them out during the fall for sure. Too hot to rock jays in the summer for me in NYC

Nice man. I can't wait for those to retro it's day 1 cop next year. I sold my mars a few years ago and still kinda regret it.

damb i have an 07 pair that needs to be restored... i wonder if that dude can make me a pair of OG fire red 3's

Back
Top Bottom