What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Not Black Cements, but 2013 '88's for today...
20210508_183041.jpg

Just checked my DS pair and was surprised the "Nike Air" on the back is already yellowed, like a faint highlighter color. And it's not even on every letter. Surprising considering these are only 3 1/2 years old.

Wow, and I kept these in the closet which I thought was a cool temperature most of the time. I guess not.

Another reason to just wear my kicks

I got 2 kids. Stopped buying them Jordans as soon as they started attending school. If I can raise them to not give a **** about the brands they’re wearing, then I will consider that as a parenting win. I don’t want them to be like me as a kid, thinking I needed fresh gear to stand out.

But if it ever comes to that point where they do ask for name brands, then they’ll have to work for it, just like I did. Lol.

I got 2 kids. Stopped buying them Jordans as soon as they started attending school. If I can raise them to not give a **** about the brands they’re wearing, then I will consider that as a parenting win. I don’t want them to be like me as a kid, thinking I needed fresh gear to stand out.

But if it ever comes to that point where they do ask for name brands, then they’ll have to work for it, just like I did. Lol.
Facts bro my oldest is into the brands where I fxxx at now my youngest she wants the glitter shoes from Walmart which is cool with me

Back
Top Bottom