What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
EP on ‘16 TBs isn’t as high and absurd as it is/was on the ‘18 BC3. They’re far from perfect but TBs get such a bad wrap on here it’s crazy. Everyone loves to pile on when it comes to those but they weren’t that bad to me. They don’t hurt my feet at all and feel just like any other pair of 3s I own. People think the leather was so bad but that’s only because JB didn’t use polyethylene coating on the leather which made it feel cheaper. Had more of a raw texture but it’s the same damn cheap leather they put on all remastered Jordan’s at that time, just not coated. Of course most will disagree but I don’t care lol. Love my TBs although I would love to see them come back in pure OG form with the new reimagined shape and treatment minus the aging, cracking etc.

I was so happy with these at the time because of the nike air and no paint chipping. Thrashed em within a year and sold cheap. But now after getting the 2023 wc3, I'd be very disappointed with 2018 bc3 alongside.

Never got the recent WC3s and the BC3 is my top 5 shoe so I was and am happy regardless because the 2013 pair was trashed. When that red unite pair dropped like 2 years after with that right toe shape I was annoyed but over it now.

My issue was that these at my true size fit very snug and I don't wear them as much as I had hoped. Maybe need more wears will loosen them up.

Even if they are chunky af, they're still dope to me. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_5125.gif

I’m still wearing 2011’s lol. I think I had like 3 pairs of those at 1 point. Down to my last pair. I’m probably gonna start wearing these at some point this fall. They are funny looking next to the more recent pairs but it’s a BC3 so I’m gonna wear em till they give me an updated pair.

My 2018’s became an everyday wear for me, in fact I still wear them running errands
Yeah thats how I do my size 13 pair
Once I wear them I’ll wear them for like two weeks

Got a pair of NA true blues that I throw on pretty regularly to run errands

I think its because 3s are easy to slip on because they have a wider mold

I have a small scratch on the black part of the midsole and it's showing the white part underneath.

What can be used to cover up the scratch?

And I luv my BC3's! :D

Maaaaaaan who the hell wears Jordan retros for comfort?!? :lol:
I find 1s, 3s (not the new remastered pairs doe), 4s, 11s, 12s (these are the most comfortable to me for retros), and 13s to be comfortable… or else why the hell you keep buying and wearing em fam?

I find 1s, 3s (not the new remastered pairs doe), 4s, 11s, 12s (these are the most comfortable to me for retros), and 13s to be comfortable… or else why the hell you keep buying and wearing em fam?

I buy Jordan retros, and other Nike retros for: nostalgia, the look, what they mean and meant to me growing up!

When I wear these retros, I'm just chilling. Lounging. Running a couple errands.

I'm not wearing them for 12 hours a day or balling/working out.

If I need to wear comfy shoes for one of those particular activities, I throw on my generic Nike runners, etc. I honestly don't own an uncomfortable pair of Jordan/Nike retros. I mean they're not plush and don't feel like walking on pillows....but they don't hurt my feet or anything. :lol:

I buy Jordan retros, and other Nike retros for: nostalgia, the look, what they mean and meant to me growing up!

When I wear these retros, I'm just chilling. Lounging. Running a couple errands.

I'm not wearing them for 12 hours a day or balling/working out.

If I need to wear comfy shoes for one of those particular activities, I throw on my generic Nike runners, etc. I honestly don't own an uncomfortable pair of Jordan/Nike retros. I mean they're not plush and don't feel like walking on pillows....but they don't hurt my feet or anything. :lol:
Ah ok, got it… same boat with you with sneaker wear as I wear them for casual wear… around 1-2 hours a day at most and I rotate sneakers everyday.

The longest I’ve worn these BC3s for are when the fam and I went to San Diego Zoo around 2017 (IIRC)…… probably wore them for a good 8 hours that day with a lot of walking with the occasional stopping to look at the different animals… I was quite surprised how “comfortable” for a basketball retro these were with the amount of walking we did…

Ah ok, got it… same boat with you with sneaker wear as I wear them for casual wear… around 1-2 hours a day at most and I rotate sneakers everyday.

The longest I’ve worn these BC3s for are when the fam and I went to San Diego Zoo around 2017 (IIRC)…… probably wore them for a good 8 hours that day with a lot of walking with the occasional stopping to look at the different animals… I was quite surprised how “comfortable” for a basketball retro these were with the amount of walking we did…
none of this is true. the 2018 bc3s are cinderblocks and that janky plastic alligator pleather upper is atrocious

does your paint crack around the toe area and require you to touch it up? Did you seal your paint? I did mine (not nearly as clean) and small gaps starts cracking as I walk and revealing the red underneath.

2 layers of angelus matte black. Sealed with krylon spray. The paint ain’t going nowhere. Unless I hoop in them or something

Back
Top Bottom