Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Same.. Got my CHI pair for retail but ended up having to let them go bc I was proposing and didnt think 2 of the same shoe with only change being from AIR to CHI made economical sense at the time. And it wasn't one of those double up type shoes for me.

These will age well though.

I’ve been contemplating either converting mine to Black Cements or keeping them as is to see what happens. They’ll always bring back the BCS, might never bring back these.

Rainy day beaters

20211024_133850.jpg

I wonder if Scottie chastised Ron after he noticed what shoes he had on.
Ain’t the first time I’ve noted some of Mike’s teammates throwing shade at him but also then seen them wearing Air Jordan gear, Harp included. Hell, I swear I’ve seen Scottie rocking Js in recent years, too.
The entire fallout and rift from The Last Dance saddens me. Seems like something that could easily have been avoided. I read Pip’s book and even in there, most of what he says isn’t hugely new. I loved Scottie then as a fan and I love him now, but dude always seems to be sitting on some internal **** he doesn’t let out and then he finally lashes out and acts like he he’s got a blood feud with someone LOL

Recently acquired these. Is it my imagination or are the tongues shorter then any other recent 3s?
Also debating customizing into bc3, anyone have a link to exact material list needed? ie. angelus paint, finisher etc

Back
Top Bottom