Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Instore. E-receipt
9DF09D9A-AE79-4F76-9434-F89455C780AA.jpeg

weird that one has them excluded but not the other, aren't they basically the same company?
In-store is different from online. Online usually excludes the majority of jordans from discounts untill that shoe has been sitting forever except for a few rare cases. In-store usually takes discounts on everything except quick strikes & 11's.

Yea. I like the black laces in, buuuuuut, white sets the shoe off something different. Red is just a big no lol.

I hope it doesn't make a difference for me or I just like the fit differently bc I got them all in the same size lol.

Don't listen to the "they're more roomy because of the padding" people. I was worried too, but it's typical NT sizing talk. Bought my normal size, wore them yesterday and they fit like every 3 I've bought for the last 4 or 5 years.

Shoes are fire... be happy they’ll most likely reach discount on the NA pair

I paid $240ish for the Chi pair and am still happy with that even with the NA pair being widely obtainable and eventually able to be had for less.. I can double up for less if need be

who cares why they haven’t sold out yet.. they’ve only been out for 2 days... I’ve seen Js sell out day1 and some sell out week 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom