Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Finally got em.This colorway was no brainer for me.Undeniably Classic lookin 🔥

Attachments

• 1E80AB25-EB9B-4B2D-BF5F-6AE20BB38A15.png
    1E80AB25-EB9B-4B2D-BF5F-6AE20BB38A15.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 320
Ugh, wish I wouldn’t have slept on any of these sale prices.

Can’t find a 13 at all. Definitely regret it.

Caught the Eastbay deal @ $150 yesterday. Got an email earlier saying..."It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item."

Hoping these still come thru..

Caught the Eastbay deal @ $150 yesterday. Got an email earlier saying..."It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item."

Hoping these still come thru..

Yep, I think we’re seeing the floor on these (in terms of stock available in non-resell sites).

I’m with the group that says these will be quite sought after in the future so definitely get them now if EB doesn’t come through.

Gonna get a third pair of these when I catch then again at 135 shipped. I thought maybe these would get to 120, but I don't think so. If they do, they'll go fast. I have 2 pairs, wouldn't mind having 3 or 4. A few years from now...man

Gonna get a third pair of these when I catch then again at 135 shipped. I thought maybe these would get to 120, but I don't think so. If they do, they'll go fast. I have 2 pairs, wouldn't mind having 3 or 4. A few years from now...man

Good luck, not many retail sites even have these anymore. Gonna have to be quick with the last sales haha

Got pair # 2 in the mail today and switched the laces out for the white ones. I love this shoe and have no idea why they are sitting like they are but oh well. I got a feeling these will get love down the road and people will be paying ridiculous prices for them.
5195F26C-F98A-4FD0-8DA9-845B6E90EA70.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom