Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

i will be happy if these drop come august
pimp.gif

Yo I'll complain about quality all I want...I don't get some of you that just accept it.

Come on now Flint this is JB we're talking about....they know what we all want so there's no chance of us getting it

With the recent Jordan Fusions.... at the very least it shows Jordan Brand is willing to collaborate with the "parent" company.... so like Flintsaid, IS Nike Air that far-fetched?

I have no information as to either/or, but just a thought.

Hope this is true because i always wanted a DS pair but never really wanted to spend 300+

You have to remember now. Gentry is not in charge of US releases anymore.

NIKE AIR is highly possible with the True Blue III's this year. Especially if they eliminate the cement print on the uppers.

There was samples back in '01 that didnt have the cement print on the uppers. Thats how they were suppose to release.

And now thats HOW they'll release.

Did JB tell us there would be no retros this year so they could sell those packs last year?

solejordan wrote:

ok wat makes u think quality will be GREAT
eyes.gif
, if it wasnt done properly quality wise for couple years u think it would be now

The ones I've bought have been fine...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CherryRed

solejordan wrote:

ok wat makes u think quality will be GREAT
eyes.gif
, if it wasnt done properly quality wise for couple years u think it would be now

The ones I've bought have been fine...
wink.gif

na i mean in general with recent retros, ppl always complain bout quality yet still cop the shoe.

if ppl really hate the quality then they would boycott the shoe rite?

in all honesty i buy the shoes because i love the colorway and the model itself, also i've grown up watchin MJ play the game, witnessed all hischampionships, copped and rocked most of the og models along the way.

recent cdp3 retros were ok, so i expect the true blues to be of that quality, but i never complain about quality since straight to the vault most my jordans go

Originally Posted by woody23

there wont be elephant print on the upper tho.
mad.gif
That is good news to me. I presume you are talking about the portion by the laces and not the heel cup or toe areas. The lace area with theelephant print was the only flaw in the '01 release in my opinion. Samples had no elephant print there either.

I guess I'm happy that the true blues are coming out. But ther have been way to many 3's come out. I rather see the sport blue 6 out of any blue shoe.

i can really careless about nike air being on the back...jus drop the shoe and im happy when u begging for shoes, the last thing u can do is be picky...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

i can really careless about nike air being on the back...jus drop the shoe and im happy when u begging for shoes, the last thing u can do is be picky...

I guess in August I'll breaking out of my Jordan retirement, since March of 2007 (Cool grey and Fire red III's).

Hope they do them decent. Good Information, thanks!!

Originally Posted by CA10

i said i was done after 08 but i might have to change my mind
frown.gif

And I fought so HARD to get out of Jordans....they keep trying to drag me back...

Back
Top Bottom