Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Looking like a men's only release. The footapps should give us an idea as to the allocation (FCFS vs. reserve).

I think it’s a bit of a stretch that reviewskeep stating that the upper is premium yadda yadda. Is what it is, yes iits tumbled it has give it looks good, but is it a genuine leather.At $200, leather shud be expected. Nonetheless it’s a great looking shoe with all the mods to the og 3s

Well people need to just stop buying Jordan’s at $200 then if they expect genuine leather. GR Jordans have never used genuine leather. Never! So I just think people’s expectations are out of wack when I hear this.

Well people need to just stop buying Jordan’s at $200 then if they expect genuine leather. GR Jordans have never used genuine leather. Never! So I just think people’s expectations are out of wack when I hear this.
woah buddy. cyber Monday 3s used leather. ****.. bhm 1 mids used leather. leather aint a commodity. heck my wallet uses leather

Yes they did. They are just a cheap company now trying to cut corners for more profit. Even their new sig shoes are cheap crap.

The cyber Monday 3s were most definitely at least a decent leather. I would imagine what’s going on with most of these newer retros is that they’re bonded leather. Which is also real. But in the same sense that a McDonald’s burger is real.

Guys we could just agree that at least we aren’t in the high sheen 2011 era stuff lol

To further add I’m not expecting the worlds greatest materials from a reissue of something from decades ago, but I do expect my sneakers to crease naturally and to at least feel good to the touch and I’ve got several remaster era retros that deliver on just that.

Lol, idiots really trying to get $325 for these a couple of weeks before release...
[/QUOTE]

couple of weeks more like 9 days
agreed no one should be paying more than $250.00 for these
that was my limit the store wanted $10.00 more i said no thanks i'll take my money back

back in the 2011 to 2014 era these would have be a $300+ shoe before release
there is a lot of hype for these being a GR release

Last edited:
The cyber Monday 3s were most definitely at least a decent leather. I would imagine what’s going on with most of these newer retros is that they’re bonded leather. Which is also real. But in the same sense that a McDonald’s burger is real.

Guys we could just agree that at least we aren’t in the high sheen 2011 era stuff lol
No worries, we can get real leather in April on those Dior 1’s.

Back
Top Bottom