Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

NDC shipping comfirmed...
Had to rub it in botching out my info with the shoes cw...Haha

Screenshot_20200308-213349_Gallery.jpg
It’ll be nice to get these in hand. I just got my shipping confirmation this morning at like 5AM and they are expected to hit my house by Friday. Thursday would be better as I have to work 14 hours on Friday and have zero time in between to check them out but you can bet I’ll drop a post here on Saturday morning with my thoughts on the leather quality.

it's 2020 and people are still posting shipping inquiries?

Some of you really need to buy your kicks in person if you can't handle waiting until Monday or Tuesday for shipping.
People are always going to post about shipping inquiries. That conformation means your good plain and simple. If you dont have it by a certain time you have a problem. Thats the reason people ask all the time. If nike has a history of giving you a shipping conformation on the same Saturday you ordered or Sunday the latest for past few years, you are going to question why you havent gotten it yet especially on a limited release.

Seems like Finishline shipped two pairs this morning. I doubled back to use a coupon I forgot about, and to my surprise they didnt cancel both the orders I put in with the same shipping and billing address and form of payment.

parent of three, and an educator and coach. Have no issue with this.
That’s what I said I have no issue with this with my son. I also thought it was someone’s else’s children. Pay attention fam it can just happen. It’s a disease that will turn your family upside down trust me. My sons Passing is this March 31 It will be 2 years god bless and be safe

Makes complete sense when you put it in that perspective.

Especially when most it took you is a couple hours worth of "work" to secure the 10 pair
Plus all of the time it takes to print out shipping labels, box them up(if you double box/ship properly, and dropping them off at fedex/ups. Can’t knock the actual hustle to make money but you could get a bar tending/serving gig at the right place and work 30 easy hours a week, make 12-1500, and just buy the kicks you actually want.

Back
Top Bottom