Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

I'm hoping for a reseller that didn't feel like making an average of $50 extra on this shoe and just returns them. Usually when a shoe is going for under $300, returns are inevitable. I often wonder why people work so hard to make an extra 25-50 bucks per shoe.
I beat the hell out of me just stupid why would one go through all that just for a few bucks and worse if you sell on ebay you not making no money you have to pay them seller fees and pay paypal fees i rather hit tha trap and make some real bread

I'm hoping for a reseller that didn't feel like making an average of $50 extra on this shoe and just returns them. Usually when a shoe is going for under $300, returns are inevitable. I often wonder why people work so hard to make an extra 25-50 bucks per shoe.
Well $50 over and you wind up with ten pair that’s $500. Doesn’t make sense for 1 pair I agree

So Finishline charged my card but I don't see an order confirmation in my email or in my order history on their site/app

NDC shipping comfirmed...
Had to rub it in botching out my info with the shoes cw...Haha

Screenshot_20200308-213349_Gallery.jpg

Finish line also charged mine and I didn’t get any confirmation email. Shortly after I saw that they were crediting back that same amount..... hasn’t been refunded yet though.

I beat the hell out of me just stupid why would one go through all that just for a few bucks and worse if you sell on ebay you not making no money you have to pay them seller fees and pay paypal fees i rather hit tha trap and make some real bread

Theres no seller fees on Ebay if you sell your shoes for over $100. That small percentage PayPal takes out shouldn't eat at your final profit value at all.

SN: Hitting the trap is not real bread. Get up early punch a clock or own your own legit business...

Dont live by a trap mentality... Food for thought.

Last edited:
Why would a reseller return em vs making a profit of $50, returning them and selling em is literally the same amount of work, let alone the fact most resellers are good with a penny of profit

resellers are ruthless, they’ll break even for the 1% cash back on their credit card

I absolutely disagree .......How Sway ? How ?

That’s how sneakers work my man. A shoe sells out prices immediately jump. As online pairs come in people dumb on Stockx and undercut each other.

Look at those off white 5’s....immediately after release they were at 1k. Now they’re in the low 700’s. That’s just one shoe, it happens on every release.

My snkrs pair shipped. I'll be out of town when they get here, which seems to always happen to me for some reason. Look forward to getting back and seeing these in person.

That’s how sneakers work my man. A shoe sells out prices immediately jump. As online pairs come in people dumb on Stockx and undercut each other.

Look at those off white 5’s....immediately after release they were at 1k. Now they’re in the low 700’s. That’s just one shoe, it happens on every release.
Nice try but that is a poor example those Off White 5's dropped but with a price in the low 700s they will rise again and go over $1000 they're Off White but the Jordan 3 UNC's will not drop to $250 by Thursday you can bet on that

Nice try but that is a poor example those Off White 5's dropped but with a price in the low 700s they will rise again and go over $1000 they're Off White but the Jordan 3 UNC's will not drop to $250 by Thursday you can bet on that
basic supply and demand. prices shot up after people got salty after striking out and went to stockx to purchase. when the supply of online orders comes in its bound to make market prices go down. they may go back up eventually but they're definitely gonna take a dip.

Last edited:
Someone elaborate more about the leather while us online shoppers hold our breath and await our pairs. I want more leather details lol. Thanks
20200308_233650.jpg

You can feel that it's not that plastic type on most 3's. It doesn't have that hard super smooth shiny feel when you gently wipe your finger over it. It has a more dull (soft) feel across the finger.

And yes I know...my finger's ashy af lol

Last edited:
Why would a reseller return em vs making a profit of $50, returning them and selling em is literally the same amount of work, let alone the fact most resellers are good with a penny of profit

resellers are ruthless, they’ll break even for the 1% cash back on their credit card

eBay is ripe with scams that screw over sellers though. As someone who once used to sell various things there, I HATE how they almost always rule in favor of the buyer-at least with StockX and GOAT, sellers are offered some real protection.

Mine should be here tomorrow (*edit - Nike will deliver today by 3pm!). Do they come with a hang tag? A blue one would have been sweet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom