Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Awe man!!! I'm not Military! SMH thats a nice discount. needed a 7.5 though smh. I've heard folks talk about more space in these 3's, would a size 7 be okay for a women who wears a sz 9?

Is $255 shipped a reasonable price to buy these?
Awe man!!! I'm not Military! SMH thats a nice discount. needed a 7.5 though smh. I've heard folks talk about more space in these 3's, would a size 7 be okay for a women who wears a sz 9?
I read that too as far is somebody saying these had a little bit more room than usual. I went true to size and will receive them today. I’m going to try them on when I get home and get my hands on them and will report back once I see how they fit.

Haha. The first thing I noticed about your post is that them blue laces were coming out. I was wondering why people were hating on you lol.
lol bruh.... I know how NT is so I specifically made sure to add the parts about it being for fun, AND, saying I put the white laces back on lol. NT never fails man.

Damn, good looking bro...also they’re doing the 96 hour scratch off discount cards. I can’t remember if you can apply it online or just in store only. Still $149 beats paying $200 plus!

EEC0678A-EEED-4399-AA3D-004470659912.png

damn dawg...you couldn't tag me. Just went to the site. They LONG gone.

So so glad some of you were able to cook. "BIG" shots out to dude who posted the site...

Surely I won't wear mine during this pollination period. That pretty white will start to looking quite yellow fast... Its a go after that...lol...

Saw 4 different pairs (all 10,5) EP on all those pairs...left/right shoe were terrible!!! Height was noticeably different, and when the height was OK on both pairs...the EP was totally different (small lines/thick lines) :frown:

Just copped my size 14 off of GOAT. Had money to double up for retail, but gonna settle for juan off of resell.

Gonna use the difference to buy me a MTG Mystery Booster Box tomorrow cuz im a middle age nerd.

Back
Top Bottom