Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Yup you guys got me I was wrong, I apologize profusely for committing such a horrible crime of trying to help my fellow NTers. Don't worry wont happen again, will keep any/all info i get to myself.

Now when the win like 82s (11s) released a few years ago they did a drop at the Dean dome at UNC... hopefully they do that again. I live near chapel hill and the notification and I was like wtf?

Im sure it’s just me but when I first saw pics of these from fujiwarahiroshi, I felt completely in love with the shoe due to its shape and thin appearance of the elephant print. But the pictures that I have seen lately makes them look like just another 3 With thick elephant print. It’s going to be a gametime decision

Now when the win like 82s (11s) released a few years ago they did a drop at the Dean dome at UNC... hopefully they do that again. I live near chapel hill and the notification and I was like wtf?

same

I was told by a smaller shop today that these are now a Quick strike and they aren’t getting any. I was surprised. I thought this was going to be a big general release.
Yep they're only in men's. Kinda surprised these aren't s big GR in full family sizing but should be easy to cop I assume

Im sure it’s just me but when I first saw pics of these from fujiwarahiroshi, I felt completely in love with the shoe due to its shape and thin appearance of the elephant print. But the pictures that I have seen lately makes them look like just another 3 With thick elephant print. It’s going to be a gametime decision
What are u seeing ?

So are these about to be FCFS everywhere?

I’m not a fan of FCFS with a seemingly more limited release but as a longtime fan of this actual colorway(I wanted to get the white cement 3s in 2003 to paint them & resemble this pair), then in 2007 I tried to get the women’s harbor blue colorway but my Finishline didn’t get my size & I missed them, then buying the dark powder blue pair in maybe 2013, only to realize they weren’t actually Carolina blue like I thought from some of the pictures...

I'm not missing these on Saturday

You think these drop everywhere but maybe with only a FSR per location? Spread the stock but make it thin?

Maybe brick-and-mortar wise, but so many online spots seem to be getting them I find it hard to believe it will be a struggle if you want a pair on release day. I've been wrong many a time before though so who knows.

Maybe brick-and-mortar wise, but so many online spots seem to be getting them I find it hard to believe it will be a struggle if you want a pair on release day. I've been wrong many a time before though so who knows.
True that. I think this will be obtainable, as long as you put in the leg work.

Man none of my local FLs are getting these :smh: . I gotta drive 25+ minutes away & of course those stores are doing fcfs :smh:.

I hope these are gonna be easy online
I don’t hit up stores unless I have a reserve
Maybe Nike will do an exclusive access

Back
Top Bottom