Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

since this is 3 room. Can anyone point me in the direction of these short? I cant find them anywhere

Attachments

• 944BC5FE-D3A5-44D4-BDBE-50876D450319.jpeg
    944BC5FE-D3A5-44D4-BDBE-50876D450319.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 433
I was worrying a little about my order from SNKRS too. Then I got the notification from SNKRS that they got shipped :D I then checked the tracking status and it said it was out for delivery today. Go fig :smokin:wow:

People are always going to post about shipping inquiries. That conformation means your good plain and simple. If you dont have it by a certain time you have a problem. Thats the reason people ask all the time. If nike has a history of giving you a shipping conformation on the same Saturday you ordered or Sunday the latest for past few years, you are going to question why you havent gotten it yet especially on a limited release.
Great response with authority

Not saying I do it, don't need to. I just don't feel the need to talk about how other people make money when it doesn't affect my way of living.
No but it affects the way we all get our sneakers and the dumb prices we have to repay some kid who was too ignorant to incorporate his “hustle” into something a little more worth their time. I was a sneaker head before it was cool. You know, when Jordan’s went on sale. Literally. So the resale “game” is irritating.

No but it affects the way we all get our sneakers and the dumb prices we have to repay some kid who was too ignorant to incorporate his “hustle” into something a little more worth their time. I was a sneaker head before it was cool. You know, when Jordan’s went on sale. Literally. So the resale “game” is irritating.
I hear all that. But you don’t “have to” repay some kid. If I don’t get a release, I keep it moving to the next.

And who’s to say that “ignorant kid,” as you put it, isn’t incorporating what he’s learned into something more worth their time?

I hear all that. But you don’t “have to” repay some kid. If I don’t get a release, I keep it moving to the next.

And who’s to say that “ignorant kid,” as you put it, isn’t incorporating what he’s learned into something more worth their time?
No doubt. Everything I own minus 2 pair have I paid resale. And I capped that at $100 over retail. I just hate having to be at footlocker at 5:30 in the morning to make sure I get a pair smh.

Picking up a pair for $175 in a few. It's a 10.5, need a 12. I'm gonna sell this pair to soften the resell on my size 12. Officially lived long enough to see myself become the villian.

Picking up a pair for $175 in a few. It's a 10.5, need a 12. I'm gonna sell this pair to soften the resell on my size 12. Officially lived long enough to see myself become the villian.
I have to do the same thing when my size 11 comes in. I need 10.5

No doubt. Everything I own minus 2 pair have I paid resale. And I capped that at $100 over retail. I just hate having to be at footlocker at 5:30 in the morning to make sure I get a pair smh.

as far as “the kid”... maybe 1 in what, 100 maybe, do something with it. What would be the ceiling for a reseller? Opening their own boutique? Getting a tier 0 Nike account is next to impossible. Even with the bread. The next flight club? There’s a reason there’s only a handful of boutiques and legit consignment shops.

I mean... I got my SNKRS confirmation email but haven’t gotten my shipping notice yet. I know it usually takes at least 2 days. So I have no reason to stress. But there’s always that little worry.:rofl:

Lol never in my life seen so many people change sizes in every shoe that comes out .. people change sizes on here just because a damn color wtf .. I think y’all love shoes so much it’s just something that get you hype before you get the shoe.. that’s the only thing I can think of .

Lol never in my life seen so many people change sizes in every shoe that comes out .. people change sizes on here just because a damn color wtf .. I think y’all love shoes so much it’s just something that get you hype before you get the shoe.. that’s the only thing I can think of .

shoes fit different. For example TB 3’s are more snug than these imo. It has nothing to do with the color :lol:

Space Jam 11’s were more roomy than the recent Black/Red 11’s imo.

Back
Top Bottom