Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

cant wait
pimp.gif

just checked out my pair from shoedog and they were great. not b-grade bull or nothing like that.

Quality is about the same as the CDP
Fit is not true to size but i don't recommend getting a size down.
I suggest thicker socks.
Box is great.
Elephant Print seems the same as the CDP

Does anybody else have a little dip on the toe area? Looks like they came creased as my CDP IIIs were immaculate.
They look like my worn CDP

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

^ Yes sir.. By Division St. In Wicker Park..since your there, down the street stop by Saint Alfreds or City Sports also.. And have some Harolds Chicken
wink.gif
lol
mmmm Harolds, so pissed they closed the one out by me.  Never been to St. Alfreds, but I heard good things.

thats exactly why i want to inspect mine at the store before i cop, if all look like that than i rather cop one of ebay that has detailed HD pics of toe areas and sides cuz some look really creased on sides like they played basketball in them for a month lol and some pairs look flawless

^ that might not be an option for me.

anybody know how to take care of it temporarily?
stuff with socks?

The shoedogs pair I received wasn't pre-creased, but I am sure there will be some creasing after one wear. The toebox leather is soft.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

^ that might not be an option for me.

anybody know how to take care of it temporarily?
stuff with socks?
Creasing is going to be unavoidable if you plan to wear them. I guess you can make a habit of stuffing them if you want to try and maintain the overall shape of the shoe, but it's not going to do a whole lot at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

^ Yes sir.. By Division St. In Wicker Park..since your there, down the street stop by Saint Alfreds or City Sports also.. And have some Harolds Chicken
wink.gif
lol

That's some great chicken lol, do u know there store hours, don't get out from work till 6

I assume 7pm but I'd give em a call just to be sure.. Owner looks like Piston Honda from Mike Tysons Punch Out.. No Jokes! All around good guy he sold me some split cdp J's...

wink.gif
lol

Thank u sir, i drove from Milwaukee to cop these, good looking out

Originally Posted by mossman75

wink.gif
lol

Did u happen to ask if they alot of pairs.

actually i have a 09 pair of true blues that came flawless and since i use the wearable shoe trees and trim them to perfection so they dont hurt my feet, my toe box on my 09's still have 0 creases even though i wore them like 50 times and also put wooden oak shoe trees when not rocked, thats y for some people its important to get a pair that is not pre creased .

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by mossman75

wink.gif
lol

Did u happen to ask if they alot of pairs.

Oh yeah he told me they had alot left

Had 3 customers pick them up today. All of them agreed and said they run HALF A SIZE BIGGER. So recommendation is to go half a size down. Of coarse this is the opinion of three people only. But do try on the shoes if you are picking them up this Saturday before purchase.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

actually i have a 09 pair of true blues that came flawless and since i use the wearable shoe trees and trim them to perfection so they dont hurt my feet, my toe box on my 09's still have 0 creases even though i wore them like 50 times and also put wooden oak shoe trees when not rocked, thats y for some people its important to get a pair that is not pre creased .

If you are using wearable shoe trees when rocked and wooden ones when not, pre creasing shouldnt be a problem. The trees will usually take any creasing out. At least this was my experience when I had some wearables in a pair of 13's.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Had 3 customers pick them up today. All of them agreed and said they run HALF A SIZE BIGGER. So recommendation is to go half a size down. Of coarse this is the opinion of three people only. But do try on the shoes if you are picking them up this Saturday before purchase.
nah, I've said this twice already and people have agreed with me.  They are big, but NOT a half size big.  No point in going a half size down and having them be tight, get your TRUE SIZE and you will be happy.

mossman75 wrote:

By the way Chicago sales tax is high as hell man LOL

same as CA 
tired.gif

wrukus wrote:
abernja wrote:
Also what's with the shiny plastic looking leather?..........Or am I the only one that noticed?

no, you're not the only one.  i noticed it as well.  the leather on the tongue is nice and soft, but the toe box leather is stiff and shiny.  people really want these though, so no ones gonna admit it.  especially that cats that copped early.  

i said the same thing. esp. the little white strip its super plastic looking.

why cant we just be happy these are coming out? they look good not great we know that but is it that big a deal? they could have butchered these worse than they are. im so glad im getting these no complaints and any box complaints are crazy...... i wore my box 3 times and they are creased! lol

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

nah, I've said this twice already and people have agreed with me.  They are big, but NOT a half size big.  No point in going a half size down and having them be tight, get your TRUE SIZE and you will be happy.
   Agreed, big but no need go buy another size.

I got my true size in these. When I wore my pair the first time, my pinky toes actually hurt. By the second wear, they were fine.Now the toe box is a bit wide which is the way I like it. I would say go true to size for these.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

why cant we just be happy these are coming out? they look good not great we know that but is it that big a deal? they could have butchered these worse than they are. im so glad im getting these no complaints and any box complaints are crazy...... i wore my box 3 times and they are creased! lol

Its guys like you who are happy buying whatever crap JB throws at you. If you keep buying a crappy product, they'll keep producing it.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Its guys like you who are happy buying whatever crap JB throws at you. If you keep buying a crappy product, they'll keep producing it.

Like I said before in here, females are in this itch like this cat plumber.

Back
Top Bottom