Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

quick question, do you guys think that these will be as big as the cool greys in terms of release ?

i mean im not trying to wake up extra early but i figure that its not going to be as huge as the cool greys or am i completely wrong ?
I highly doubt it, XI's get overhyped and it was during the holidays. It will sell fast, but not like the CG's. Just my opinion though.

Just talked to FTL Eastbay and Nike

FTL - they said it is free shipping... but not $20 off $100 Unless you got $100 worth of apparel.
Nike - Free shipping over $100
Eastbay - Free shipping (code: ipebvj42) and No tax on all orders that are shipped to states where Eastbay doesn't have a retail store.
So call ahead and see if there's taxes or test it buy putting stuff in a cart...

Hope this info helps

hope every body gets a pair
glasses.gif

Im excited for tomorrow morning, not only are these shoes releasing but its also my birthday. I will be rockin these to birthday dinner 
pimp.gif
Im glad I passed on the cool greys so I can get 2 pairs of these.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Can't even lie. After that Cool Grey release madness i've been kinda worried about this release.
laugh.gif

lol.... haha.... anyways, 1 more hour fellas
glasses.gif

They will be up around midnight. Be patient, keep refreshing/searching. Asking for it every 10 minutes isn't going to make it come up.

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

any NDC codes?

No $$$ discounts, but if you're a registered user, free shipping for any orders over $100.
ok good looks.  thought there was maybe a 5% discount code
grin.gif
got a lot of releases still to go.  got to save that $
laugh.gif

No discount on Swoosh means I'll pass on these and buy 03's however I'm pretty sure they will go on Swoosh but hey who knows

Back
Top Bottom