Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Was out for the midnight release at the Footaction on 34th and 7th in NYC. Line wasn't too bad, and I got some studying done in the process. Classic shoe, very happy w/ my purchase. Hope everyone gets their pair.

I just woke up and went ahead and copped that 12.5 on eastbay. Didn't pay a penny over retail so i'm alright.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

No one said these word sit don't know why people in here keep saying that

But no one expected a day one sell out online wow

I quoted like 10 people that said exactly that, even I didnt think they would sell out online 1 hour in. Glad I got my second pair..just gotta get rid of the first
ohwell.gif

Just got back from a midnight release cause all of my local stores open after I'm supposed to arrive to work. I'm happy with them. Good luck to those getting them tomorrow.

The line wasn't bad, and I was the 8th person, so my pair was secured.

no flash

with flash

goodnight

So you still think these will sit in stores until next Saturday like your prediction. 
tongue.gif

should i wait till the morning and go to my local finish line or should i cop online now? im coping it with the track jacket.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Where's all the shirts and clothes?!? SMH at rumors

I posted a Tee and a fitted I found today at champs on page 187, also Also just a heads up but Someone posted a jacket that had red cement print on the shoulders and sleeves a few pages backAnd I saw it in person at champs at it's ugly IMO! It's not evenClose to matching it's more of a orange color then red

yeah I posted jacket found it on google... 

is it possible to cancel a NDC order now that it is processing?
nerd.gif

got my sz 10 from eastbay so i have no need for the NDC pair

Copped a 11 on Swoosh, no discount. My promo code/free shipping code didn't go through, anyway to get my order total changed? With no discount that $40 bills will be enough for me

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So you still think these will sit in stores until next Saturday like your prediction. 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

You never know 

But at this point it don't matter because i got my pair

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

is it possible to cancel a NDC order now that it is processing?
nerd.gif

got my sz 10 from eastbay so i have no need for the NDC pair
Yes, but you should cancel the Eastbay order...

I know for a fact i read at like 15-20 post saying how these won't sell, they will sit.. etc...etc.
And thats just skimming around, not even reading every page.

Does anyone know whats the deal with FNL? I ordered a size 9 at 12midnight central time, completed everything and now im waiting on an email, and it says my order is processing. Am i good? 

I posted a Tee and a fitted I found today at champs on page 187, also Also just a heads up but Someone posted a jacket that had red cement print on the shoulders and sleeves a few pages backAnd I saw it in person at champs at it's ugly IMO! It's not evenClose to matching it's more of a orange color then red

Oh lol! My bad but yeah it's was dark redish orange colorWas thinking it wasn't the same jacket but I'm pretty sure it was

Oh lol! My bad but yeah it's was dark redish orange colorWas thinking it wasn't the same jacket but I'm pretty sure it was

well its 3 am and there are FSR's everywhere on every site, so just think of the flint 13s, flu game 12s, varsity red 13s, powder 9s, og 9s, etc. these will be on shelves for a while. maybe not in every single store but you can get your pair.

Back
Top Bottom