Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I am not trying to argue with you about stock prices. Nike is a good company for a portfolio yes. But you just said thanks for increasing my shares. As in this one release will raise nike's share price. Which is completely false.

The biggest reason to buy nike now is that they have the NFL license in 2012 season. So assuming there is no extended lock out that should help boost the company.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Scooped two of my three pairs at HOH Orlando. There wasn't that big of a line, 50 heads or so. Most of us bought multiples, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were sold out there by end of day today.

Picking up my third pair around noon from my HOH connect. These III's are the release of the year for me. Whoever said the quality is lacking on these needs to go jump off a building. Perfect and on point.

BTW, these do fit a 1/4 size big (which is perfect for me). So if you have a wide foot, go with your natural size.
Sorry bro. Concords will be the release of the year. These shoes are over-hyped and lack quality.  I can't wait to see the resell price from the hypebeast on these!
indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
How about you give JB some more of your money for his crappy 3's!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The IV's in your avy are way worse in quality than the III's ever were. You one of those hypebeast kids crying about your XI's. Quit ya bloodclot crying and just jump.
indifferent.gif
I'd rather jumpoff a building then to spend $500 on 3 cheap looking-$+$ shoes! I own stock with nike, so thanks for raising my shares buddy!

Nike is down almost 1% ...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Just checked my spot because I won't be able to try and get a pair until next Friday...and looks like I should be good from what they still have

Scooped two of my three pairs at HOH Orlando. There wasn't that big of a line, 50 heads or so. Most of us bought multiples, so I wouldn't be surprised if these were sold out there by end of day today.

Picking up my third pair around noon from my HOH connect. These III's are the release of the year for me. Whoever said the quality is lacking on these needs to go jump off a building. Perfect and on point.

BTW, these do fit a 1/4 size big (which is perfect for me). So if you have a wide foot, go with your natural size.
Sorry bro. Concords will be the release of the year. These shoes are over-hyped and lack quality.  I can't wait to see the resell price from the hypebeast on these!
indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
The IV's in your avy are way worse in quality than the III's ever were. You one of those hypebeast kids crying about your XI's. Quit ya bloodclot crying and just jump.
indifferent.gif

Ledge%20picture.jpg
I'd rather jumpoff a building then to spend $500 on 3 cheap looking-$+$ shoes! I own stock with nike, so thanks for raising my shares buddy!

Lol, this guy clowning. Must be mad cause you could not get them.So you own stock in Nike uhg? Quick, how much is it trading for as of yesterday day?.....You prob just some punk 12 year old, plus if you actually owned shares you would know when YOU buy stuff from them, its just like paying yourself..So I doubt you would have passed if you speak the truth

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Error on page

yall tripp'n, went to most sites, full size run. ima wait on the 3month reviews before i cop. no luck needed to cop these, only common sense needed. lmao hype beast saying they sold out of popular sizes . shoes look clean though. but dont get it twisted yall.

Dude your not fooling anyone its pretty clear you don't have the bread to cop 
laugh.gif
I hope everyone gets their orders but i think by tomorrow morning all the sites will have a Full Size Run because during midnight releases 

Stores online usually put a limit on the amount of orders that can be placed so they don't over sell 

i dont wanna detract from this thread or stop convo about were to cop, but hop off mine please. i know you may not understand about being burned on a shoe twice and wait'n for a review about the same shoe the third time so not to get burned again. im sure your buddy will come and tag in and talk about my pockets too. why are you in thus thread anyway just to quote behind me. lmao so i guess every body that said they gonna wait for for the aj2011 or any shoe they feel isnt worth it is broke. ok, ok, "im broke, im broke", there. lmao at me buy'n a shoe 4 sum1 on the web. since you n ya buddy is lock'd in on my bears, all the shoes i said i was gonna cop check me out on those release dates.do u want me to check in with every purchase u want pics of my cg XIs.

i had forgot about this shoe and i heard my phone beep for mail at 11:15 wit champs ad for the iii, i went and checked, fsr. came here to see how everything was going and people was panic'n so i went to ndc fsr. i didnt want beasts like you to deture people from attemptng to cop on line. it seemed hella easy to me. didnt mean to insult any1 i was on an iphone using the champs,ndc stadard sites.

im sure there will b restocks and im guessing reseller wount be break'n necks for these.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

How We Do It In South Carolina....
pimp.gif

Heres a tip to stop walking on your own jeans so they cans top ripping up. Get two regular sized rubber bands put one of them on each pant leg all the way towards the bottom. The rubber band will prevent your pants legs from dragging because it it will stop your jeans from going WAY below your ankles once the rubber bands are put on. Hope this helps so you dont be walking all over your jeans just in case thats the reason why your left pant leg at the bottom of the jeans is ripped.

This thread is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Shoulda just ordered online...
30t6p3b.gif
@ me...@ my local footaction about 6 or 7 out here waiting...only been out here for a half but this cold makes it feel like a couple hours

I am not trying to argue with you about stock prices. Nike is a good company for a portfolio yes. But you just said thanks for increasing my shares. As in this one release will raise nike's share price. Which is completely false.

The biggest reason to buy nike now is that they have the NFL license in 2012 season. So assuming there is no extended lock out that should help boost the company.
I was being sarcastic with him, since he's a consumer of the product. Why on earth would I expect this release to raise my shares?? I wouldn't be in the stock game being that ignorant!

I was being sarcastic with him, since he's a consumer of the product. Why on earth would I expect this release to raise my shares?? I wouldn't be in the stock game being that ignorant!

I bet my life you own zero...not even the orange juice in the fridge is yours...everybody on the internet got money now?...lol

How many shares do you own?

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by wheaties

looks like eastbay still has them

Nah, if you try to add them to your cart the say sold out.
Easy pickup here.  4 people total in and out in 5 minutes

Nice release today, hope we experience same next release!

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ledge%20picture.jpg

Lol, this guy clowning. Must be mad cause you could not get them.So you own stock in Nike uhg? Quick, how much is it trading for as of yesterday day?.....You prob just some punk 12 year old, plus if you actually owned shares you would know when YOU buy stuff from them, its just like paying yourself..So I doubt you would have passed if you speak the truth
Why buy your own supply when there are a million other people that do that for you already??? Go to college and take some business classes, graduate, and then get back at me in 4 years!

indifferent.gif
Go jump off a building.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ledge%20picture.jpg

Why buy your own supply when there are a million other people that do that for you already??? Go to college and take some business classes, graduate, and then get back at me in 4 years!

roll.gif

Thanks for clearin that up buddy, lol

How many shares you own?

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

How We Do It In South Carolina....
pimp.gif

Heres a tip to stop walking on your own jeans so they cans top ripping up. Get two regular sized rubber bands put one of them on each pant leg all the way towards the bottom. The rubber band will prevent your pants legs from dragging because it it will stop your jeans from going WAY below your ankles once the rubber bands are put on. Hope this helps so you dont be walking all over your jeans just in case thats the reason why your left pant leg at the bottom of the jeans is ripped.

This thread is hilarious.
laugh.gif

lmao, what level are you?

I bet my life you own zero...not even the orange juice in the fridge is yours...everybody on the internet got money now?...lol

Grown men dont ask about another grown man's personal business! I'm pretty sure others have thought about the same question, but you had to be the kid and ask!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MoCityTroll is a funny dude. I didn't spend $500 on my three pairs. Try half that number son. Oh no, your profit margin is way down now! You change your tune each time you get sonned on here. JKing drop kicked you in the head and now you trying to "act" grown up? Like you own stocks?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What a tool.

Like I said before. Just jump. You're wasting my oxygen.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MoCityTroll is a funny dude. I didn't spend $500 on my three pairs. Try half that number son. Oh no, your profit margin is way down now! You change your tune each time you get sonned on here. JKing drop kicked you in the head and now you trying to "act" grown up? Like you own stocks?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What a tool.

Like I said before. Just jump. You're wasting my oxygen.
indifferent.gif
 Keep raising my stocks young man! I have lots of goodies in store for you this year!

Come on guys just get this thread back on track. Each person has their opinion on the shoe. If MoCityTwin2 doesn't like the quality of the shoe, that's his opinion and entitled to it. Zero 0123 got his pairs and if he's happy with buying multiple pairs, more power to him. It's his money and he will do as he pleases with his money.

Grown men dont ask about another grown man's personal business! I'm pretty sure others have thought about the same question, but you had to be the kid and ask!

See the reason Im asking is because there is a minuimum you can buy, and you wont say because YOU have no clue what you are talking about....so im done playing gmes with you.

Still have my '03s (paid $45 for them back then) and they've only been worn 5 times.

No need for these.

I know son in front of me was tight...store opened, he's 2nd behind his boy, he says "9" she says "No 9" he say "9.5?" she says "no 9.5 but I have an 8.5"...
30t6p3b.gif
and yall just opened...
laugh.gif
worst part is, son took the 8.5 w/o tryin them on
30t6p3b.gif
...he probably reading this wit the
tired.gif
...good luck homie

I do have to admit, I miss releases like this. Where there are no hypebeasts and resellers out buying up all the stock. Easy cop for everyone, walk in, walk out and go home happy. I wish more releases were like this.

I'm sick of having to come up with some Bay of Pigs-D-Day type strategy to get some sneakers. Glad that everyone will get a chance to get their pairs!

See the reason Im asking is because there is a minuimum you can buy, and you wont say because YOU have no clue what you are talking about....so im done playing gmes with you.

Thanks kid!! Go wear your jays on a date with your girl to the movies and look around at who's looking at you because you have them on!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom