Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I cancelled my 10.5 on ndc if anyone needs a pair of 10.5

Before you get caught, no Selling on this thread.
wink.gif

Re-read wht he wrote
laugh.gif

It was a joke bro, get it? Why do you think I put the wink- smiley?
roll.gif

Naw, I think you just didnt read it the first time around

Eastbay Rep Ray is WRONG. I ordered a few pairs of flints and other Jordans about 2 weeks ago.. all separate orders. They came in those dumb grey bags. Boxes all smashed to hell. Eastbay is failing with it's packaging man. I hope this doesn't continue. Otherwise I may have to go elsewhere.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
Eastbay Rep Ray is WRONG. I ordered a few pairs of flints and other Jordans about 2 weeks ago.. all separate orders. They came in those dumb grey bags. Boxes all smashed to hell. Eastbay is failing with it's packaging man. I hope this doesn't continue. Otherwise I may have to go elsewhere.
He work for Eastbay, kinda will tell you what you wanna here to get you to buy from them. I dont understand the point in buying from them anyway, NDC always double box, free shipping for members on purchases and returns and they have express checkout. It seriously took me less than 30 senconds to checkout.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
He work for Eastbay, kinda will tell you what you wanna here to get you to buy from them. I dont understand the point in buying from them anyway, NDC always double box, free shipping for members on purchases and returns and they have express checkout. It seriously took me less than 30 senconds to checkout.

NDC is sometimes slow. 
And no tax and free shipping on eastbay sometimes... 
ohwell.gif

^^ That's why I stopped copping off eastbay.

1. Boxing isn't as good as it used to be anymore

2. Server crashes, you have to wait 30-40 min before you can checkout which by then it's all gone.

I'm very happy with NDC so far and funny thing is they tweeted last night about how their servers managed the traffic also!

Getting my pair was easy its seems they just had my size.... i also grabbed 3 pairs online for a total of 4 i am going to move a couple of pairs out as soon as the online pairs arrive .......
are there still any others who missed out on

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

NDC is sometimes slow. 
And no tax and free shipping on eastbay sometimes... 
ohwell.gif

I wish we could have it all! From one site. Double boxing, free shipping with gold membership, and no tax.
laugh.gif
Eastbay would be THERE if they just double boxed everything. I always score with no tax and free shipping. I lose with no double boxing though unless I get more than one pair at a time.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^they're already tryin to hype them up for sales lol they will be just as easy to cop as these cements were
The XIII's WONT be a "easy" cop!!!
There will be lines, there will be people camping. 

The III's came out in 88' 94' 03' 11' 

The XIII's came out in 98... One time 97/98 (not sure which)

The XIII's will be a GR but some dudes will come out of retirement for these. 

Won't be as bad as CG but won't be as "easy" as the cements either... 

Not creating hype just stating facts.  
No you're building hype. It's an effin GR, everyone will be fine like they were for the cements, XII's, and every other release not named XI's. 
Why doesn't anybody understand this concept yet? You guys have dudes lining up, losing sleep over general releases when there are currently enough III's to donate to every shoeless kid in Africa. 

Stating propaganda isn't stating facts, it's stating propaganda.

Copped 3 pairs...all under retail. I was only looking for two but I couldn't turn down the third @ 105.
This was a true Jordan fan release. I heard some young kids beastin outside sayin IIIs were ugly.
That they were waiting on the "white and black Space Jams to drop"...lol. All I could do was SMDH.
These kids are too funny. They collect cause it's the thing to do now, with no sense of history.

funny to hear all the "these will sit" posts.... flash back to 03 and 94.... VERY SIMILAR release/sales rate

the fact is that these are an original colorway of a classic model. wether they sell in an hour/day/week/month, TRUST that once these are gone, they will be missed, and the resellers will come out to play (not me by the way).

****granted that 25% of shoe sales sold today are being stored and will never see the light of day for at least a few months/years, which will in turn keep the resale value low (common supply and demand principles)

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Copped 3 pairs...all under retail. I was only looking for two but I couldn't turn down the third @ 105.
This was a true Jordan fan release. I heard some young kids beastin outside sayin IIIs were ugly.
That they were waiting on the "white and black Space Jams to drop"...lol. All I could do was SMDH.
These kids are too funny. They collect cause it's the thing to do now, with no sense of history.
QFMFT. I know some NT'ers like that too...
grin.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I got mine without any trouble today but i wish i would have known that they ran so darn big!

I usually where a 10, but the dude in front of me got the last 10, so i had a choice to cop a 9.5 or a 10.5 and i chose the 10.5... SMH

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

That's hilarious. I've also heard people call all the XI colorways the "space jams."
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And
pimp.gif
at paying under retail. I get most of mine like this. It's the only way for me. 3 pairs is a good amount to keep for this shoe too. Some would say that's ODing but I say it's smart because you'll probably be on your last pair the next time these release.

Eastbay better double box my shoes. if not i won't be purchasing from them again. this is my first shoe purchase on eastbay, since i always get my shoes in-store w/ discount, but i cant since im at college right now.
i guess i'll just let my ndc order arrive, since they've always double boxed the shoes i've bought from them, and return the eastbay one if it comes in the bag

"It's no surprise Mike wore his Air Jordan 3 when he won his first, legendary Slam Dunk contest in 1987.
Pay tribute to the record-shattering titan in the Air Jordan 3 Retro Men's Shoe, the first Air Jordan designed
by Nike's famous Tinker Hatfield."

Anyone else notice this description on Nike.com? They are mixing the history of the Air Jordan 2 & the Air Jordan 3.

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^they're already tryin to hype them up for sales lol they will be just as easy to cop as these cements were
The XIII's WONT be a "easy" cop!!!
There will be lines, there will be people camping. 

The III's came out in 88' 94' 03' 11' 

The XIII's came out in 98... One time 97/98 (not sure which)

The XIII's will be a GR but some dudes will come out of retirement for these. 

Won't be as bad as CG but won't be as "easy" as the cements either... 

Not creating hype just stating facts.  
No you're building hype. It's an effin GR, everyone will be fine like they were for the cements, XII's, and every other release not named XI's. 
Why doesn't anybody understand this concept yet? You guys have dudes lining up, losing sleep over general releases when there are currently enough III's to donate to every shoeless kid in Africa. 

Stating propaganda isn't stating facts, it's stating propaganda.
Your dumb. Period.  
indifferent.gif

Go ahead not order online.

Don't go to the store when it opens. 

And you will be on iss/nsb/hypebeast/nt/ebay trying to cop for retail.. smh

Unless you live in freak South Dakota or Montana THEY WILL SELL. 

Not chaotic as CG's but won't sit. You won't be able to troll into your mall at 10 when they opened at 7 expecting a FSR... 

I could care less if these sell out or not. I still think the White/Cements are one of the best sneakers to ever release. I missed out on them in 2003 and I will not this time. I already copped 1 pair but I will be copping another pair or two just for the sentimental value. Forget what these hypebeast kids say!

These didn't fly off shelves like I thought they would have with every other release in my area.

Nice nice shoe, but two small gripes:

I don't know what they did around the ankle area, but that point instead of the usual smooth curve around the heel tab looks like %@+@@% craftsmanship.
The shoes for some reason smell like strong bleach or nail polish remover.

Got left hanging by deadbeatbay, so I went to the mall this morning at 11am and got my sz 10. kinda wished i looked around a bit more because my pair looks like it has creases

For a GR the stores got barely any pairs like 3 of each size this happen to anyone else?
i was like 12th in line and size 9-10 already sold out i barely got the last 10.5
laugh.gif

Was anybody able to cop a size 10? I literally went to every mall and ended up finding some cool grey 11's in a 9.5 I guess it was an okay day:lol:

I love how everyone stresses the creases like you have no intentions on wearing them.
They WILL CREASE no matter what!

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

For a GR the stores got barely any pairs like 3 of each size this happen to anyone else?
i was like 12th in line and size 9-10 already sold out i barely got the last 10.5
laugh.gif

yep the mall i hit up had this mess. champs opened up early and had roughly 2 of each size. of course the 9s and 10s are gone within the first few people. foot locker had 1-2 of each depending on size, and then i waited for finish line to open only to find out they only hair 10 pairs total, and its not even an fsr 
indifferent.gif

funny thing is the mall i avoided going to had easy coppage. coulda saved myself all this mess if i went there. 

Back
Top Bottom