Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

question fellas

i got my '03s deadstock, preserved nicely

i was thinking bout wearin em around xmas.,,,,.......should i be worried that these may crack???????????

No sir, they will be fine..

thanks........omma rock em around the crib to be sure tho
cracking - nope
be careful of your heel tab to start yellowing real quick though
embarassed.gif

I'm still confused as to when these actually drop? Feb 2011?

I think I'll order a pair now and pick up a pair when they release in the US as well

my 2003's are long beat to death

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

imo Cements aint sitting by the time RD gets near these will be super hyped. people who had the chance to watch jordan ball, "sneaker heads", hypebeasts, typical consumers etc are

gonna flock to these things not only is the shoe a staple but its just so damn clean and easy to wear with pretty much anything, and if they go with the og box design/hang tag/booklet

forget about it resellers gonna be seeing dollar signs. After everybody recovers from the cool grey madness its pretty much a rap for these.

PEOPLE WERE SAYING THE SAME EXACT THING FOR 2010 FLINTS. THESE AREN'T ON THE SAME LEVEL AS 11'S WHICH ARE SUPER HYPED. IF THIS RELEASE IS A GR, THEN IT WILL BE A WRAP. JUST NOT IN THE WAY YOU ARE THINKING. IF LIMITED THEN WELL...YOU KNOW THE REST.

EDIT: GOOD PRICE ON THAT PRE-ORDER UP THERE, BUT I WOULD RATHER KEEP MY MONEY HERE IN THE STATES.  

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

i just hope that JB doesnt slap that "limited" or anything of that nature of these...

Saw the production dates and it lasted for a hearty 4 months or so.

My assumption is that they massed manufactured the bunkness out these.

With that said... just pre-ordered from Endclothing.

153 ain't so bad. Just hope it comes with the og-inspired box and hang tags.

(if not... then i'll leave something else hanging... you feel me?!)

I get the feeling the OG box and hang tags will be pretty limited and there will be a bunch of reg boxed ones

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

JB were always going to price @ 50% markup for a lesser quality re-re-retro anyway

These would've been $150 regardless
This....

So at least we got some nostalgia for that mark-up, instead of the slide out box that was worn out with the CDPs but they still saw fit to do the SJs and CGs. So the mark-up is NEVER justified, but we get slide-top boxes and different print paper (CF for XI, now elephant print for these) and a hangtag or plastic shoe-trees etc.... watev

grin.gif

Not worried about the box, more worried about the paint chipping so easily...Hopefully these won't have that problem after only a few times wearing

Just ordered x2 from End...I stay in Cali paid through Paypal and it came out to $292.39 w/ shipping= 145.73 each. Less than retail and should arrive before RD. Good deal IMO =D Would be nice to get special packaging, but if not its coo. Love this shoe!! Will post pics when I get them

Just so heads know, the EndClothing page states it won't ship until late January, not December...

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Just so heads know, the EndClothing page states it won't ship until late January, not December...

Yeah i noticed that too...

but its nice to secure a pair now while i can still afford them.

Cop another come release date.

Hopefully get to wear it on a date.

If not... y'all gon' take me out to dinner. I ain't care hoowidiz... wuridiz.

We eatin'.

That price is pretty good, but i'd rather wait and see if i can get my hands on the ones with the new box for sure.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Yeah, I noticed that too. Earlier in the day it said late December on the site. Even Sneakernews said they would ship out later this month. I emailed them to find out exact shipping date. I'll post as soon as I get a response

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

That price is pretty good, but i'd rather wait and see if i can get my hands on the ones with the new box for sure.

the og box is cool for collecting and nostalgia n all that but i dont really care bout it, im gonna wear the shoes not the box.

Imma end up with these a week or two before release date. I would like to have the original box, but being ill have em early idk if ill have the original box. As long as I get these stress free idc either way...

got my pair in today...

Leather is softer than the TBs, but not as soft as the 03s.  I am gonna rock these a couple times before I give my full review...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I get the feeling the OG box and hang tags will be pretty limited and there will be a bunch of reg boxed ones

That's exactly what i thought too...
they must make some HOH releases with OG boxes and hangtags...

regular retailers get the regular box

For those of you that ordered from End I got a response to the shipping dates..."Unfortunately we have been told by Nike that the release date has been put back 1 month to the end of January so there will be no deliveries until then"
Kinda disappointed, but not stressing. Paid below retail which I'm happy about! As far as the boxing goes, I emailed them about it hopefully I'll get a reply soon. I wonder if the release date in the states will be pushed back? Isn't it set for Jan 22?

Back
Top Bottom