Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

DeeeCeee pix just sold me and his are b grades. Some of the other pics w/ the boxes and stuff gotta b fakes b/c they look horrible compared to ones in DeeeCeee pix

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Glad I pulled the trigger on these 03's after seeing what happened to the 2011's after one wear 
sick.gif

Just came in today
happy.gif
Nice pic and clean pair of 03's, but that pic of the cracking midsole wasn't from the '11 Wht Cements.

Not to mention the mid sole on these is fading. i have 03 3's and that mid sole was worst because the mid sole fades and chip. all my other 3s chipped but not faded
i repainted my 03's so i never got the chance to look at the midsole paint, were they dyed a different way from the 01 pairs?

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I love all of the small details JB is adding to the new releases. I'm ready for these and the Playoffs!!

You got any huge plans this new years?

I'm bout to head to this little shindig.

You dig?

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by ehbball88

there better not be any bs with this box thing , they better all come with the retro og box come release day

smokin.gif
People in here stressing over a box .....
30t6p3b.gif

You should be more worried about if they fixed that toe box and the paint chipping 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

As much as I like these I'm afraid I will not be getting these
ohwell.gif
. I never like what a retro shoes means and that is saying "You were too young or too poor to obtain the OG. Here's your chance to own something CLOSE to the OGs." I don't want to let everybody know that by wearin these. 

down_syndrome.jpg
tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

just found out some with OG boxing are B-grades...
what a disappointment
So you found out the pairs YOU are selling are b-grades also ? Dude i wish stop building hype and stop trying to hype your site
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

what a disappointment
So you found out the pairs YOU are selling are b-grades also ? Dude i wish stop building hype and stop trying to hype your site
indifferent.gif
shots have been fired

what a disappointment
If that's the case i want a refund from the pair I purchased from you a few weeks ago, so is this how you do business selling b-grades i'll make sure to spread the word. SMH
devil.gif

Who gives a &%#^ about the box if the midsole cracks and paint chips after 5 casual wears. Are we supposed to wear the box after that happends? The "retro" box is a ploy, just like with the 11's, to justify the price hike for the kicks.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Who gives a &%#^ about the box if the midsole cracks and paint chips after 5 casual wears. Are we supposed to wear the box after that happends? The "retro" box is a ploy, just like with the 11's, to justify the price hike for the kicks.
I wish you could opt out of a fancy box, or even get no box so you could have the $100 price point. It's only fair, I mean the only thing that changed was the box and they're charging $15 more than they did in 06. $50 more than they did in 03.

I like the retro box and all, but it's not enough to justify a price hike of that much.

just ordered myself a pair from mental kicks.... $189.00 SHIPPED !!(special box)

promo code: FACEBOOK10COUPON 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I wish you could opt out of a fancy box, or even get no box so you could have the $100 price point. It's only fair, I mean the only thing that changed was the box and they're charging $15 more than they did in 06. $50 more than they did in 03.

I like the retro box and all, but it's not enough to justify a price hike of that much.

My thoughts exactly.I'm having a hard time paying $150 for these, so $189 would be like a definite no for me. But if its what you like, more power to you. For me, that price would be justified for a pair of 'posites.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

My thoughts exactly. I'm having a hard time paying $150 for these, so $189 would be like a definite no for me. But if its what you like, more power to you. For me, that price would be justified for a pair of 'posites.
smile.gif

Sentiments.

I'd have to give myself a Mental Kick if I paid that much for threes that release in a few weeks.

Ouch.

Originally Posted by puffin85

what a disappointment
If that's the case i want a refund from the pair I purchased from you a few weeks ago, so is this how you do business selling b-grades i'll make sure to spread the word. SMH
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

DeeeCeee pix just sold me and his are b grades. Some of the other pics w/ the boxes and stuff gotta b fakes b/c they look horrible compared to ones in DeeeCeee pix

I actually bought mine from NVM HOF. But I knew what I'd be getting into w/ any very early releases (from the obvious sites)....the risk is that they could be (and probably are) B-grades. Overall the quality wasn't bad at all. Waiting to compare them to the "A-grades" releasing next month.

what a disappointment
devil.gif
i didn't say the pairs we sell are fakes.
just try to be nice and warn you guys buying the ones with OG box.

Because we found some OG boxing but B-grades.

The ones we sold are absolutely not B-grades, just no OG boxing. That's all.

Not trying to argue or anything, just speaking the truth.

Good luck everyone.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

what a disappointment
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I actually bought mine from NVM HOF. But I knew what I'd be getting into w/ any very early releases (from the obvious sites)....the risk is that they could be (and probably are) B-grades. Overall the quality wasn't bad at all. Waiting to compare them to the "A-grades" releasing next month.

No worries.
Our shoes are not B-grades, and they are just without the OG boxing.

OG boxing is a recent decision from JB. the boxing items are just start producing not long ago.

I personally have a pair of fire red IIIs from 2005, the CDP IIIs from 2008, and the white/true blue Asia releases from 2009.

I compared them with this releases, they are very similar quality-wise and shape-wise. I don't know about the 2000 releases, because i wasn't able to afford any Jordans yet, still in school.

Our shoes are not B-grades. So please don't worry about it.

We will soon to see the US store releases("A-grade"?), and we can see if there are any differences from ours.

Back
Top Bottom