Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

...u guys said limited GR...that's what I heard the CGs were...and I was able to get multiple...guess I'm gonna go talk to my manager partners to get my pairs secured...

^ where'd u hear that from? u prolly fell for the hype swindle i knew since November like alot of people on here that NTNY was getting 780 pairs, and the release wasn't any different than Space Jams so why would you think any different?

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ that plus Cool Grey's are out of the way now so many of the J's people wanted hold a higher priority now 3's included so i don't see them sitting at all

i give these till 2-3pm on RD to sell out & that's being generous i know i'll b ready to go in on these

Dude stop hyping the release relax 

these are not going to sell out on one day 

As long as you pre-order, lock up a  pair at your local spot or just wake up early and go to your local store/mall on release these shouldn't be a problem to get

Matter fact you probably won't have to do any of that

The 11's come out during the holiday's were people were shopping plus the 11's are like the most popular shoe in the jordan line so stop comparing those to these its completely different 

I know a lot of people are nervous because of how the CG 11's releases turned out but trust me its not going to be that serious 

NDC for me... I'll be cold chillin with a cup of hot chocolate, with F5 on smash til my three pairs are secured.

Nike let us do 3 pairs of the cool greys xi's so if they let us do 3 pairs of the III's then these will def. not be that limited at all.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^ that plus Cool Grey's are out of the way now so many of the J's people wanted hold a higher priority now 3's included so i don't see them sitting at all

i give these till 2-3pm on RD to sell out & that's being generous i know i'll b ready to go in on these

As long as you pre-order, lock up a  pair at your local spot or just wake up early and go to your local store/mall on release these shouldn't be a problem to get

The 11's come out during the holiday's were people were shopping plus the 11's are like the most popular shoe in the jordan line so stop comparing those to these its completely different 

I know a lot of people are nervous because of how the CG 11's releases turned out but trust me its not going to be that serious 
Says the guy who scrambled quick to pre-order a pair on oquim.com and trying to cop another.
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure these will be gone in most places on RD. Maybe not NY since y'all have so many stores, but for a lot of other cities, these will not sit. This is an OG colorway. They always sell. Cement III's are one of the top 3 J's of all time. Don't kid yourselves and sleep on them. Might not do XI numbers in terms of total pairs sold, but they will sell out what JB puts out there.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Says the guy who scrambled quick to pre-order a pair on oquim.com and trying to cop another.
roll.gif

I'm pretty sure these will be gone in most places on RD. Maybe not NY since y'all have so many stores, but for a lot of other cities, these will not sit. This is an OG colorway. They always sell. Cement III's are one of the top 3 J's of all time. Don't kid yourselves and sleep on them. Might not do XI numbers in terms of total pairs sold, but they will sell out what JB puts out there.

They will sell out but not on release 
And the only reason i pre ordered at oquim was because they are selling them below retail with the coupon 

And am copping my second pair at a mom and pop store next week when i get my bread 

^ Dude w/ me i don't have to hype anything i get all my releases w/ ease i could care less. I can sit back and watch everyone kill themselves over a release i'm just tryna help y'all out providing as much accurate information as i humanly can

i saw 150 pairs DB 3's sell out before my eyes in just a few hours, and let's be real not everyone can lock in a pair or have the extra bread to blow on a pre-order some of y'all gotta go thru the regular channels to acquire your shoes even my local spot is only getting 18-24 pairs i'm just tryna tell y'all *BE PREPARED* that's all

like i said before take it for what you want , but if you're smart and really want them you'll know the proper measures you should take in acquiring them it's that simple the rest is up to you

these are more popular than recent releases and we already know which two are the closest I REPEAT these will sell out quick fast this is a TIMELESS CLASSIC, not everyone is buying just one pair i myself am gettin 3-4 so that ***#S out 3 other dudes who wanted them...

and you're gonna sit there and act like 3's aren't as iconic and sought after as 11's? c'mon son!

we can come back to this topic around 3-4 pm on January 22nd if you want

and you're gonna sit there and act like 3's aren't as iconic and sought after as 11's? c'mon son!

That's what I'm saying.

nothing wrong with people helping eachother out on here.  Thats why I come here.  I'm just saying these are getting hyped WAY too much.  III's are classic, always will be, but its the first release of the year, people still broke from the holiday's and wont get that tax check for another month or so.  This WILL sale out, I just dont see lines 12 hrs prior for them.

frank- Im pretty sure that 99 British pounds which is roughly $154 American, thats before shipping
still a nice cop...but no US sz9.5
30t6p3b.gif

IVTHAMERCY- we'll talk when Duke repeats? Has UNC ever repeated? Did they make it to the tournament last year? are they even ranked this year?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

NDC for me... I'll be cold chillin with a cup of hot chocolate, with F5 on smash til my three pairs are secured.

Nike let us do 3 pairs of the cool greys xi's so if they let us do 3 pairs of the III's then these will def. not be that limited at all.

yea they put a limit on it so people dont cop 20 and 30 pairs
so people have a chance to cop these via ndc
thats why its a limit gr dont be expecting restocks on these
with a og box cause it prolly not happening
you twisting limited & demand
it doesnt matter if its limited or Gr if the demands is there they will be sold out fast
just cause you had no problem getting the release what does that mean to others on here
you must of forgot alot people had issues coping cg11s from ndc
just cause you got thru smooth for you
no reason to hype sumthin that already is hype
if you sit around waiting you will be sorry 9 times out of 10
im just informing people majority of people who coping getting 2 or more pairs

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

frank- Im pretty sure that 99 British pounds which is roughly $154 American, thats before shipping
still a nice cop...but no US sz9.5
30t6p3b.gif

IVTHAMERCY- we'll talk when Duke repeats? Has UNC ever repeated? Did they make it to the tournament last year? are they even ranked this year?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Typical dookie.. SMH.

Atleast the title stayed on tobacco road.

^
laugh.gif
whatever makes you feel better....Duke looks unstoppable and thats with Irving injured and possibly out for the year...we shall see come tourney time

edit: kickzny- didnt even see that. def. a good price but none in my size. gotta pass....nice info frank
pimp.gif

These will def. sellout with ease.... Jordan 3's is top three in most of every collector's list of fav. Jordans, plus these are an OG colorway too... Good night.

I wish I still had pics of the line at NTLV when these released in the early 2000's... That line was stupid long, wrapping around the aquarium and stretched back to the Lacoste store.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone saying these will sit on shelves after RD is delusional. These will be gone with the quickness especially in my hypebeast city...
laugh.gif

^ Dude w/ me i don't have to hype anything i get all my releases w/ ease i could care less. I can sit back and watch everyone kill themselves over a release i'm just tryna help y'all out providing as much accurate information as i humanly can

i saw 150 pairs DB 3's sell out before my eyes in just a few hours, and let's be real not everyone can lock in a pair or have the extra bread to blow on a pre-order some of y'all gotta go thru the regular channels to acquire your shoes even my local spot is only getting 18-24 pairs i'm just tryna tell y'all *BE PREPARED* that's all

like i said before take it for what you want , but if you're smart and really want them you'll know the proper measures you should take in acquiring them it's that simple the rest is up to you

these are more popular than recent releases and we already know which two are the closest I REPEAT these will sell out quick fast this is a TIMELESS CLASSIC, not everyone is buying just one pair i myself am gettin 3-4 so that ***#S out 3 other dudes who wanted them...

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

just copped for 133.09 shipped after copping a few pairs!

http://www.endclothing.co...-jordan-3-pre-order.html
How did you find this link?  They aren't showing up on the site by search or anything, but this link works...

Just letting everyone know, Paypal doesn't have a "listed" conversion fee... but if you look at the amount you get invoiced for from End Clothing and then look at the Paypal receipt, you see that Paypal's "conversion" is higher than what the total should be... so just be aware of that (it looks to be somewhere around $5 for every $150).

^ I think its cuz they use spot rate if anything http://www.xe.com/ucc/ should give tho the most current exchange rate maybe whoever bought them can claim for the difference, but really u're still saving about 30 bucks at that point it's really chump change just let it be

^ Yeah, I don't have a problem with it... Cement 3's for under $140 shipped either way, pretty good deal I would say.  I was just letting everyone know since there had been a lot of questions about conversion fees in previous threads.  I have checked on XE.com as well, and the rates are still different... and Paypal's conversion ends up being the most expensive.  So I wouldn't put it past them to put some sort of conversion fee in there.

Nice pick up on endclothing. Can't wait to get my hands on more pairs. Need to stock up on my favorite kicks.

Back
Top Bottom