Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

laugh.gif
@ you guys pleading with Jordan Brand on NT.

I have a nice collection of III's from 2006 and none have cracked or chipped. Can someone explain this cracking?. Is it the foam in the midsole?

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

I have a nice collection of III's from 2006 and none have cracked or chipped. Can someone explain this cracking?. Is it the foam in the midsole?
The painted midsole starts to peel, chip and crack away from repeated wear.  Its even worse when it gets wet and gets dried from the moisture.

@FrenchBlue23, I feel ya man...Im all for a quality product, but this aint the 90's anymore.
I buy what I like and expect, the worse.  Jordans aren't built durable anymore unless it comes with some gimmicky price tag or release.
So really, whats the point of complaining anyways or going off on others If you can't invest $150 in something you know thats not gonna last forever.
On to the next one.

17 pages of complaining, i want and will cop i think its a clean colorway and yeah quality is low but if you want them then get them if not then go buy earlier released ones

Am I bugging or is that tongue tumbled leather ? If it is, I'm glad they changed it from the modern notoriety sample. OG or not, I always thought the tumbled tongue on the 03 retros looked better than the previous retro/original.

according to sneakernews.com the upper is synthetic leather...verdict is still out for me.
In this picture they certainly look like fake leather
air-jordan-iii-wht-cmnt-2011-07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom