Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

These are looking fresh! I cant wait for them to drop and add them to the collection. Was thinking of coppin them early from marqueesole, but Ill wait till RD and save my duckets in order to copp two or three pairs. Must haves!

if the cushioning is anything like the 09TBs, ill pass the 09 TBs have no cushioning at all, they remind me of the cdp 11s

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I just bought a pair of the last retro and by far the comparison between these and the TB 3s and Fire red is totally different! Leather is much softer and cushion just feels better!
Good point. I'm going to have to rethink selling my 2003 retro of these. I don't care so much about less quality materials, but if the cushion sucks it might be a deal breaker and I might just hang onto my 2003 retros instead.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I never owned a pair before so I'm pretty excited for these.

this
pimp.gif

From the new pics i can tell that JB upgraded the upper but they sadly didnt upgrade the midsole part of the shoe,those pictures up top just now made my choice for me to not buy.Im passing on these,the midsole is painted with that cheap paint once again just like the fire reds and true blues.Its not worth the price hike at all cause these are going to crack in a few wears just like all retro 3s.Ill buy retro 3s when JB decides to stop being so cheap and fix that cracking midsole problem that they always have when making a retro 3.

Dont get me wrong it is a beautiful shoe and i love this cw to death but i cant see myself dropping $150+tax on a shoe that wont last past 10 wears,but it is a damn sexy shoe though.

^ i respect that. that is a big issue but i've been waiting for these since i started collecting. My favorite retro 3. They look like they're going to crease easily, but that can't be helped

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I just bought a pair of the last retro and by far the comparison between these and the TB 3s and Fire red is totally different! Leather is much softer and cushion just feels better!
Good point. I'm going to have to rethink selling my 2003 retro of these. I don't care so much about less quality materials, but if the cushion sucks it might be a deal breaker and I might just hang onto my 2003 retros instead.

I'd definitely hang onto the '03 version.  Quality's bound to be cheaper on these.  I never had the '03s unfortunately, so I'll be buying either way.

If the paint on the midsole cracks on this pair....and this being $150+ ....we have to do something, like do a petition or just file complaints and stuff....i'm gettin sick of this stuff

I'm totally convinced, the 2003 version is a very good retro... Maybe the last best retro for the 3's.

Just realized someone posted already, but what the hell you guys can have it again.

Well here's a video Mayor posted on youtube.

Definitely not digging that shiney leather there.

Back
Top Bottom