Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I'll sign a petition though. !+%+ is absurd to spend $100+ on a product that cracks/peels/crumbles after one wear.

dang those are after 1 wear?? i wore my fire reds 3 times and its cracking but DEFINITELY not that bad!! i did notice black paint like on the flips and blackcats tend to crack alot less then lighter colors. white seems to b the worse

Shout out to NVM HOF, was able to get these in today (ebay transaction, paypal, international shipping took about 2 weeks....not bad!). Quality is as what can be expected, but I got a feeling that the early releases (w/o the retro box) are B-grades. Nonetheless, I'm OK w/ it....its JB ( a business, not a democracy )...sorry I just find it odd that some people are still singing the same tune w/ these quality complaints and "patitions"
indifferent.gif
 Planning to get another pair....w/ the retro box. Hopefully I'll be able to provide comparison pics. In the meantime, here's my contribution to this thread.....

28f3543ae3ffab8aca9c3a5fb4a2c307c19def2.pjpg

ff525b7e77a72c9f387b5fdaac23135b48ceeb1.pjpg

290155eaadc635ba6ee59be274558b5d96f29f2.pjpg

96b35f1fe682a14bce9c3ce6b39587684e094f2.pjpg

07c257de1fa8cc403d1baad7b65e4d2888b0e58.pjpg

And obviously photography is no hobby of mine! Good luck to everyone in getting theirs....may not be as difficult as you think.

my fire red started cracking and peeling after 2 wear.  Wore them a total of 10 times to work 2 years ago and havent wore them since.

Here is my 2001 TB.  They still look great. I skate with these back in the day and still holding up.  Wore easily these over 100 times. And still wearing them
Plus, I put these in the washer and DRYER twice.

and look what it did to my dryer lol

my 2003 still holding up but finally paint starting to crack after 100+ wear and skate. Like the TB these were thrown in the washer 2 but i didn't throw it in the dryer

Probably end up buying 2 pairs since the 3 are my favorite J

This is crazy.... I have 4 pair of 3's and worn them all over 7 or 8 times with no signs of cracking what so ever...And none of my spizikes are doing it eather......I don't know why... Sorry for yall's though!

Oh wow. I never owned 3's before so this cracking dilemma as witnessed
by all these accounts is damn near unfathomable to me.

I have a pair of black/cement spizikes that incorporate the same sole design
as the 3's and after a couple dozen wears, have yet to crack - or even seemingly.

This is tragedy at it's finest.

*In innercity-children choir voice*

"All I wanna say is that... THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!!!"

I hate how they used the Spiz'ike elephant print. Look closely - you can see it.

After buying the fire red III I swore off IIIs for good. I refuse to pay good money on a shoe that will crack up so easliy. It really is sad what this brand is becoming...it's not fair to the customers that have help build it and it's not fair to the newer fanbase that have never had a certain shoe and have to settle for a sub par product.

one wear!? good lord! i only just noticed a tiny bit of cracking on the white part of the midsole on my fire reds. and ive wore them at least 20 times( use to wear em everyday to and after school)

rocked em during rainfall and all that and My flips have none at all well at least the last time i checked them they didnt. same with my aqua 8's guess ive just been very lucky. yikes

This thread made me look at my fire reds even closer. Sure enough there was cracking already and I've only worn them twice but didn't notice it before. Thankfully, my 2011 white/cements are holding-up good after one wear. Will wear them again tomorrow and see what happens.

Originally Posted by magc840

This thread made me look at my fire reds even closer. Sure enough there was cracking already and I've only worn them twice but didn't notice it before. Thankfully, my 2011 white/cements are holding-up good after one wear. Will wear them again tomorrow and see what happens.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Has it gotten this bad that we have to say they look good after ONE wear.?

PATHETIC jb.

Originally Posted by bence23

roll.gif
roll.gif

PATHETIC jb.
I guess you didn't see pics of those cracked pairs on page 55 then.Yes,that cracking is after ONE wear.

Yes, it's pathetic that JB quality is such nowadays. But who here didn't know that yet?

Just snatched up a NDS pair of 2003's on eBay. Unfortunately shipping to Australia is like an extra $45 USD, but it still comes to a fair bit cheaper than retail on the 2011's over here.

Hopefully they're 100% wearable.
pimp.gif

oh man, reading this made me curious as well so i take a look at my fire reds that i've worn 2 times since i got them deadstock a few months ago. what do you know? cracking on white parts already....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i'm debating whether its even worth it to get these or these DS black-cement III's from the 08 pack i was thinking of buying now. i know the cracking issue is nothing new but dang its just crazy to see how these get "beat" pretty quick

For the love of God I must have these. Look at that box! OMG Im damn near more excited for these than the cool greys. These are beyond
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

roll.gif
roll.gif

PATHETIC jb.
I guess you didn't see pics of those cracked pairs on page 55 then.Yes,that cracking is after ONE wear.

Yes, it's pathetic that JB quality is such nowadays. But who here didn't know that yet?
haha you believe this kid that says those cracked like that after 1 wear?
If so, dude must weigh 6,000 lbs and he musta ran a marathon threw shards of glass, son is a boldface liar.

Nike Talk has turned into a website for a bunch of drama-queens to come together and complain, its like people think they will get e-cred for saying "OG's are such better quality and the new jb releases are garbage"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom