Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I'll be ordering these off Eastbay. As much as they're bashed, I've yet (knocks on wood) to have a problem with them. I just add a gift box to all my shoe orders and get the double box treatment. Gold Club status also came in handy for the past few releases.

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

I'll be ordering these off Eastbay. As much as they're bashed, I've yet (knocks on wood) to have a problem with them. I just add a gift box to all my shoe orders and get the double box treatment. Gold Club status also came in handy for the past few releases.
So Eastbay dont double box normally? Why not just buy from NDC?

OR, you can order a shirt to go with the order or some socks.  That's what I always do. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

OR, you can order a shirt to go with the order or some socks.  That's what I always do. 

They double box with just another order or socks?

yea, when I ordered the infrared am 90's I got some white t's with them and they were "double boxed"

The Jordan 3 Retro needs no introduction. It has been on everyone’s mind since Brand Jordan announced its release earlier in 2010. The kicks MJ rocked when he dunked from the free throw line is the first to debut with the elephant print. This iconic sneaker is on everyone’s mind so grab yours while you can.

From Deadstockshoes.com

Originally Posted by Quashy

Will these sit or nah.?

Why do people keep asking stupid questions SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

How would we know ? we can't see into the future 

All i know is these will not sell like the 11's thats for sure 

Originally Posted by Asia

The Jordan 3 Retro needs no introduction. It has been on everyone’s mind since Brand Jordan announced its release earlier in 2010. The kicks MJ rocked when he dunked from the free throw line is the first to debut with the elephant print. This iconic sneaker is on everyone’s mind so grab yours while you can.

From Deadstockshoes.com
roll.gif
 Nice advertisement.

It has never failed, they have always double-boxed when I include an order of socks, usually head over to the clearance section for socks.  
laugh.gif

You can order pretty much anything for that matter, whether it be socks, or a headband, they'll ship in a box. 

This afternoon, went & pre-ordered a pair for retail through the local Mom & Pop.
They will sell/pre-pay/reserve most sizes before release date.
But they won't have em in until the end of this week. I like to look at sneakers before I pay,
but the dudes there alway pick out one of the best pairs in my size for me &
I don't want to take any chances. The '03 pair was actually harder than I thought it
would be, so error on the side of caution...now I'll go back and get these when I have the time.

I remember the '03 release. My mother drove me to the mall an hour before release. I was 3rd in line.

Walked in, walked out. It was soo easy back then. No one was really even steadyin' them.

Copped the CG IXs the same way. Times have changed.

^Not for me. I was first in line for the '03...and the Finishline pulled the
'sorry - all your size are spoken for' - so I had to get mine at a Footaction.
Only time, actually, that I've ever been initially denied or ever had to go to
a plan b over many years of doing this.

got my tracking number from sneakerape on thursday but till now monday, the tracking number still doesn't work. They keep telling me they sent it but i heard it takes 24 hours to have some sort of tracking information via usps. i feel like i just got robbed.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^sometimes the first scan to show online is the depart scan from your local hub
which means day of or day before delivery

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^sometimes the first scan to show online is the depart scan from your local hub
which means day of or day before delivery

i hope your right

It has never failed, they have always double-boxed when I include an order of socks, usually head over to the clearance section for socks.  
laugh.gif

You can order pretty much anything for that matter, whether it be socks, or a headband, they'll ship in a box. 
Good looks, hah, no more gift boxing.

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

got my tracking number from sneakerape on thursday but till now monday, the tracking number still doesn't work. They keep telling me they sent it but i heard it takes 24 hours to have some sort of tracking information via usps. i feel like i just got robbed.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought that said SNEAKER RAPE when I first saw it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I thought that said SNEAKER RAPE when I first saw it
roll.gif
lmaooo i was about say you just did get robbed wow good catch looked like rape to me aswell

Back
Top Bottom