Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

For those that are interested, we have a preview on our blog for this shoe at the link below:

http://bit.ly/eiPDSP

We will have this shoe available for sale when it is released on 1/22/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Lol at the comments about 03 3s can crumble...I've never seen it. Both of my pairs are beat but still by all means wearable. And the newbs that weren't around back in 2003, stop making false judgements.

I copped my pair yesterday for retail and I must I am satisfied with the quality and presentation of the shoes. Looks great especially with the perforated tongue like the ogs, the padding is similar to the international true blue 3's not like the fire reds which were bulky. The only thing that I dislike about the shoe is the tongue, to me it seems short. I pulled on it to see if I could stretch the elastic band, but nope still short. Overall I love them, can't wait for the goddamn snow to melt away so I can rock them without worrying about sludge dirting them

^ i remember I cut the straps on my fire reds because of that then regretting it after i beat them and tried to play ball in them
laugh.gif

There seems to be quite a number of these everywhere but then again ALL the places that are getting them seem to not be getting too many. Maybe 18 to 24 pairs. Don't sleep ya'll.

JB should just slang these things like model airplanes

So I can buy glue and paint at the same store
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I asked this a couple pages back, but didn't get a response.

Does anyone know when endclothing is going to ship?

Scooped up my pair today at retail from my local spot. Loving them and I think the box/accessories is a nice touch.

I played bball in my retro 03's last night and it was horrible. No cushion or grip at all. I had to switch to my Air Max running shoes during the first break. Definitely will NOT be wearing these to ball in anymore

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by 430AM

THIS.

Yo I just emailed them, will let you know when I hear something.
Yeah, Let me know whaddup tho... I wouldve e-mailed them too but I'm not really trippin right now cause the shoes haven't even dropped yet. But if it's a couple weeks after release and I still don't have my @$%@ then I'll start trippin.
laugh.gif

THIS.

Yeah, Let me know whaddup tho... I wouldve e-mailed them too but I'm not really trippin right now cause the shoes haven't even dropped yet. But if it's a couple weeks after release and I still don't have my @$%@ then I'll start trippin.
laugh.gif

I cancelled my order with them I emailed them and they told me there shipping sometime in January which wasn't the answer I wanted

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those that are interested, we have a preview on our blog for this shoe at the link below:

http://bit.ly/eiPDSP

We will have this shoe available for sale when it is released on 1/22/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ray i was wondering how many shoes do Eastbay carry on General Releases.If you cant answer this question i understand.

Originally Posted by frazier10

THIS.

laugh.gif

I cancelled my order with them I emailed them and they told me there shipping sometime in January which wasn't the answer I wanted
laugh.gif

Why didn't you like that answer? The month of January is half way over. 

Has anyone heard of Niketown's new release tactic? I went to NTSF today and asked if they were going to have a midnight release for these. The employee said "as of right now, No, we are not having a midnight release." He then proceeded to tell me that now there will be a type of raffle going for these shoes. Those who are lined up will receive a number, once everyone has a number...there will be a raffle on which "number to start". He gave me the example that if the number chosen was 50, then that number would become automatically number 1 in line. That means if 50th person gets lucky, he can then go all the way to the front of the line and those behind him follow him. Those who were before him, would then go to the back of the line. Then he was talking about how they were going to create groups and from then on they were going to decide if they were going to allow people to buy more than one pair.

It was really confusing or he simply was talking about something completely different. If anyone wants to correct me or simply clarify this, I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom