Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those that are interested, we have a preview on our blog for this shoe at the link below:

http://bit.ly/eiPDSP

We will have this shoe available for sale when it is released on 1/22/11.

EastbayRep - Ray
Ray i was wondering how many shoes do Eastbay carry on General Releases.If you cant answer this question i understand. 
Unfortunately, I can not give out numbers.  Sorry.

Originally Posted by rayfizzle

what time do these go up on eastbay? is it 9 EST ?
They will be up on our website and available for sale at 12 AM EST on 1/22/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

ballinD wrote:
I copped my pair yesterday for retail and I must I am satisfied with the quality and presentation of the shoes. Looks great especially with the perforated tongue like the ogs, the padding is similar to the international true blue 3's not like the fire reds which were bulky. The only thing that I dislike about the shoe is the tongue, to me it seems short. I pulled on it to see if I could stretch the elastic band, but nope still short. Overall I love them, can't wait for the goddamn snow to melt away so I can rock them without worrying about sludge dieting them

what's your experience with the sizing?

I wanna see these in person....still not sure bordeaux, playoffs, and foams
smile.gif
good start to a new year.

I'm contemplating whether to buy and rock these or to just break out my 03's and wear those instead. The other 03's that I've been wearing are trashed, just in time for a new pair.

tumblr_lezkhoduCb1qa00qco1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
i can see these look like they'll crease easily but i aint even gonna wear em like that. bought a size up and put an insole in em.

EastbayRep Ray or anybody else here

are these dropping in kids also? or is it a strictly mens affair?

just heard that they should be dropping in kids? won't believe it till i see pix, but this came from a stockroom manager

^^Im pretty sure I read somewhere they are Mens only...I believe thats why they are calling them "limited general release"

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I asked this a couple pages back, but didn't get a response.

Does anyone know when endclothing is going to ship?

<endnewcastle...Not much longer. We're expecting the drop from Nike around the 20th Jan so as soon as we have them we will dispatch them

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just heard that they should be dropping in kids? won't believe it till i see pix, but this came from a stockroom manager

take it for what its worth but my local FA said they would have kids sizes available on the 22nd...

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by never wear them

I still wonder how all these 3s paint crack/chip like that. I still wear my 01s and nothing like those up there. The white lower midsole is chipping but not like that... Smh.

Dudes be playing basketball in them and also has to do on the weight of the dude.
That's normal wear, by normal wear it's the general public perception of normal wear, not the NT perspective.

I laced them so my foot just slides in, have them on the beater rack by my door.  I love the III's and should of bought three pairs of the Fire Reds.  When I get doubles, I don't baby the pair I decide to wear.  The wear and tear adds up, I will clean them once in a blue moon.  Think of the dudes with beat up Chucks, that's how I rocked those III's
smokin.gif

I enjoyed the hell out of 'em too.  Look, these shoes will not last forever, and JB seems to retro everything.  I no longer see the point in perserving.  I have a ton of kicks, I just haven't got to them yet.

Dont assume people are'nt gonna respond to things posted on the internet. Especially concerning shoes on this website. Acting like you having a "private" conversation or something. And ofcourse they wont fall apart on you if you NEVER WEAR THEM
30t6p3b.gif
. Im all for "OG" quality (I guess) but damn I'll just rather get the new ones if available. Not like I can make my own cement 3's from scratch. Start wearing your DS 03 fire reds like you wore your other ones and eventually they will crumble and mess up just the same. Especially with the way you seem to wear em. Its looks like you beat your shoes to death on purpose
roll.gif

You are a lost cause.  I'm not criticizing the fact that you commented, this is a public message board.  I'm criticizing the fact that you commented on your own tangent, instead of the context of the conversation.

'03's are not crumbling.  They still hold up well, unless you live in a very humid climate.  The beat Fire Reds III's I showed are not crumbling, I still rock them heavily, the paint is chipping but they are still good.  I wore them to the gym the other day.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

tumblr_lezkhoduCb1qa00qco1_500.jpg

pimp.gif
i can see these look like they'll crease easily but i aint even gonna wear em like that. bought a size up and put an insole in em.
niceee
they look hella clean on feet
pimp.gif
cant wait til i get mines

Here is your answer:

!CCieP4!CGk~%24(KGrHqN,!iEE0E0OYMTBBNLeeQ2Hbw~~0_3.JPG

Yes their will be Mens all the way to Toddlers sizes 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

How can people release shoes early for sale? Don't they get in trouble for that?

you gotta know the secret handshake
nerd.gif

And the secret knock on the back door where the garbage cans are. Payoff the stock boy at your local Athletes Foot and he'll teach you.

How can people release shoes early for sale? Don't they get in trouble for that?
You have to know some one at the store, and they let you know when they come in... the hood spots in Pittsburgh usually get them about 2 weeks early. The store I go to just doesnt give out receipts when you buy em early.   

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

You have to know some one at the store, and they let you know when they come in... the hood spots in Pittsburgh usually get them about 2 weeks early. The store I go to just doesnt give out receipts when you buy em early.   
haha....I got you.

Back
Top Bottom