Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Is $199.99 Shipped a good price for these or should I wait until next weekend and try to get them for retail? I'm in Houston and Jays are always hard to get on release date.

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

JB is the worst

In terms of apparel? Yes. Stuff is tackier than glue.

And the shorts are lenghthy on some yao levels.

*jelqs*

got these in this this morning (no pic necessary). these things are beauties. def. need a 2nd pair
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Shouldn't be too crazy of a release.. just as long as you do your research and put in some work.
That's what people said about the CG 11s... and it was hectic... 
tired.gif

Who said that? There's a BIG difference between the XI and III. XI = HYPE..which caused the madness..

I scooped mine yesterday. They coo. Can never have enough Cement III's.

I do like the 2003 Retro better. For some reason, I like the Cement print on those better. It's a bit more subtle. The "crackle" print isn't as big (the black protions) or as dark.

Endclothing just got back to me here's exactly what the said

"Thank you for your email. The official release date for the Jordan 3’s is the 22nd of January. The trainers will arrive a couple of days beforehand and once we have received them your shoes will be dispatched and an automated email sent with all the relevant tracking information. If you have any further questions or require any assistance please do not hesitate to email or call.

Kind regards

David"

Anybody know of any spots selling them in the Bay Area or even Sac early for about retail?

Think I'm headed to SF today any help would be appreciated.

^ if you find anything, keep me posted. I can't think of anywhere that would have em early in SF though.

damn, these are releasing next week? I thought these were a spring release....

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Is $199.99 Shipped a good price for these or should I wait until next weekend and try to get them for retail? I'm in Houston and Jays are always hard to get on release date.

No, that's not a good price. I live in Houston also and I'm almost positive that these won't be hard to obtain. Most people think they'r too plain 
grin.gif

Got mine in on Tuesday. I am never ordering from sneaker ape again. Gave me the wrong size and a tracking number that wasn't active for 5 days

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by air23xxi

No, that's not a good price. I live in Houston also and I'm almost positive that these won't be hard to obtain. Most people think they'r too plain 
grin.gif
That's good to know. I'll wait till release date for them.

Originally Posted by c4

Thanks bro, good luck. Liking your avy

Man I hello love my dog bro. BULLY'S = greatest dogs ever. these last 6 weeks have been the best!
happy.gif
Best 2,000 I ever spent.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by daaznfella

EastbayRep Ray or anybody else here

are these dropping in kids also? or is it a strictly mens affair?

just heard that they should be dropping in kids? won't believe it till i see pix, but this came from a stockroom manager
Yes their will be Mens all the way to Toddlers sizes 
smokin.gif
Just confirming that these will be available in infant, toddler, preschool and youth sizes.  We will have all these sizes available for sale, come the release date.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just received mine, the leather is very similar to my MS VI's. Fit a tad big, but wouldn't go down a half size. These are worth the money and the box is fire.

Back
Top Bottom