Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

BTW, these do fit a tad big, not enough to go down a half size though. The box is amazing! I thought it would be flimsy, but no way. Its almost like a plastic type cardboard. Should be no problem stacking them.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

BTW, these do fit a tad big, not enough to go up a half size though. The box is amazing! I thought it would be flimsy, but no way. Its almost like a plastic type cardboard. Should be no problem stacking them.

Thanks for the info.

Between this and someone saying it's shiny because it's like the motorsports leather, this is good news indeed.

Got mine on lock already, but can't pick up until RD, which sucks but oh well..least there paid for.
pimp.gif

Saw the shoes and box, everything looks awesome, just hope the whole shoe itself stays up good after a few wears.
But unfortunately I'm only getting one pair since funds are tight right now because of other priorities and playoffs of course.
Good luck to all!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

BTW, these do fit a tad big, not enough to go up a half size though. The box is amazing! I thought it would be flimsy, but no way. Its almost like a plastic type cardboard. Should be no problem stacking them.

Thanks for the info.

Between this and someone saying it's shiny because it's like the motorsports leather, this is good news indeed.

No prob dude.  I dont have the MS 6's, but the leather on these is VERY nice.  They do have a really strong smell, almost like nail polish remover, its very strange.

Should be an easy cop, plan on waking up at like 9:45 to walk from my dorm to Finishline and get there at 10:00.. Pumpeeeed!

JordanHead2 wrote:
Prices on the track jacket?
nerd.gif

THIS !

and I'm scooping my pair up tomorrow instead of Sunday ..wanted two pairs but I gotta hold on until
the playoffs come out in which I will be buying multiples
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Eastbay Rep-can you tell me the retail prices for the infant and toddler sizes?
Retail for the infant should be $39.99 and $46.99 for the toddler.

EastbayRep - Ray

I picked Mine up yesterday and I have the 03 cements also.

I was thinking of posting comparison picks if anyone wants to see the subtle differences between these the cdp and older retros. I wouldn't mind just let me know. ... 

Originally Posted by MECKS

I picked Mine up yesterday and I have the 03 cements also. Anyone near the south bay LA area that wants info And Where to pic up today for retail just hit me up.

I was thinking of posting comparison picks if anyone wants to see the subtle differences between these the cdp and older retros. I wouldn't mind just let me know. ... also I'm NT blowing up my spot.. first 3 people will get the address. ..
How bout you tell us what you think about them?
nerd.gif

I feel like this release is being downplayed and I don't know why. I think there was more hype for the altitudes. I've been a member on niketalk for close to 10 years now and I remember a time when if these were a week away from release, the hype would exceed that of the cool greys that released last month. It might sound crazy but it's def true. These are grails for any og sneaker head on here. It's crazy how things change...

Damn shoedog is LEGIT and super fast with the shipping... Ordered on Wed. and they were chillin on my doorstep today. I'm from SF BTW.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AnJ55

I feel like this release is being downplayed and I don't know why. I think there was more hype for the altitudes. I've been a member on niketalk for close to 10 years now and I remember a time when if these were a week away from release, the hype would exceed that of the cool greys that released last month. It might sound crazy but it's def true. These are grails for any og sneaker head on here. It's crazy how things change...
Word.  thats why I pulled the trigger early, couldnt wait any longer!  I've been waiting YEARS for these to release again.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Is the black track jacket a sign of things to come?

black cements are already confirmed for holiday 2011
the ones we all have already from the cdp??
ohwell.gif
Don't care how many times the black cements release, they WILL be copped. Top 3 Jordan all time for me. Besides, the CDPs had some midsole cracking issues. Not nearly as bad as the fire reds though.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Is the black track jacket a sign of things to come?

black cements are already confirmed for holiday 2011

That jacket looks more for the DB 3's..

Just went to my local mall to catch a glimpse of them. The box is flimy as %!%%. They look a little cheap in person. 

Still cant wait. 

Back
Top Bottom